time constraints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time constraints

I just want to make sure you guys know that i will be under heavy internet time cinstraints till at least wendsday, so il be pushing time limits a bit.
    What type of idiot quotes himself
    -paramir

Thats nice of you to let us all know.

Hint: "Post Reply" rather than "New Thread".
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I really thought this would be about something else.

Comment

I thought it would be a thread about finding time to play computer games.
        Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Thanks for sharing... I thought this would be about time contraints in a game

Comment

I don't have trouble finding time to play games. I just have trouble finding time to sleep.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

or even better yet, whether time constrained games are fun or not
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Hmmm, Blog meets forum hey....interesting concept.

-----

Thanks for sharing... I thought this would be about time contraints in a game

So was I.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                  I thought it would be a thread about finding time to play computer games.
                  i posted a thread called "what constrains your gaming a while back"
                  "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I remember it well.

Comment

Ah... it's a new forum game to see if you can get your post in before the thread gets locked or deleted. Great idea, paramir, but you really should put the the FG tag in the title next time...
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Actually, that's the oldest forum game ever...

Comment

yeah, but it's no fun when the mods hardly ever moderate this forum. It's too easy.

We could easily get this thread to 10 pages before anyone notices.

not that I'm advocating anything...

I learned my lesson. You don't reach Diety by spamming

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                            I remember it well.
                            it was a lovely bit of misunderstood microeconomics, wasnt it
                            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Don't recall that part.

Comment

Working...
                              X