No announcement yet.

FG: Gladiator VII - The Grand Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, DrSpike is at his best when behind. Nothing can stop him now.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Yep, I should probably concede to save us the trouble but I'll keep playing for sportmanship's sake.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Need Doc's orders.

Comment

Sorry, haven't got into the habit of checking this thread a lot as the pace has been intermittent. Will send this evening.

Comment

Sorry chaps, went out and too knackered now to work out orders at this crucial stage.

Will do them tomorrow night (GMT) or Ljube can work out some nasty punishment.

Comment

Hope you enjoyed the evening. No rush really. I too was so tired because I went out on Sunday evening and slept only 3 hours that I went to bed around 9:30 PM and woke up at 8 AM this morning.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Finals, round 4

And the wounds DrSpike suffered did affect his speed. He backed off and went on defensive.

Kassi saw this and thought the time had come for a decisive attack. He made a decoy attack planned at luring DrSpike to block it and then he made another quick attack expecting DrSpike would counter-attack after a successful block. But DrSpike’s reflexes weren’t at the premium any more. He meant to block the initial Kassi’s attack with his sword, but he was so slow that he blocked the second Kassi’s attack, the real one. Kassi was so surprised that he also allowed DrSpike to stab him in the stomach for 20 points of damage.

Kassi started to bleed heavily. It seemed that DrSpike had caught Kassi’s spleen. Losing blood massively, Kassi knew his time was running out, so he attacked with fury. DrSpike merely held his rapier in the upright position and watched Kassi impaling himself upon Doc’s weapon for 28 points of damage, but not before he stuck his claws in DrSpike’s neck for a total of 40 points of damage. Both gladiators fell on the ground unconscious and were stretched out.

DrSpike – Kassiopeia

Round 1: Kassiopeia takes 20 points of damage.
                  Round 2: Kassiopeia takes 28 points of damage and DrSpike takes 40 points of damage.
                  Both gladiators die.

DrSpike at 0
                  Kassiopeia at 0

The finals will be replayed with 100 hit points each.

Comment

Hehe.

Comment

Well damn.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Comment

Two double KOs in a row - methinks we're becoming pretty well matched at this (or just crap at defending )
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Senrt.

Comment

Need Doc's orders.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X