FG: Gladiator VII - The Grand Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

sent
      What type of idiot quotes himself
      -paramir

Comment

Sent.

Comment

/me casts Ljcvetko summoning in this thread*

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Kill the Doc!
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

i'm trying
              -paramir

Comment

Comment

Try harder. Need some pointers?
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Blind leading the blind.

Comment

Against you, that's all that's needed.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                          Try harder. Need some pointers?
                          they coudn't hurt, this is my first game of gladiatiors, PM them to me
                          -paramir

Comment

update?
                            -paramir

Comment

Round 3

Having dodged paramir’s attempts DrSpike decided the time had come for a powerful blow. He counter-attacked after yet another unsuccessful paramir’s swing and struck him in his left arm for 24 points of damage which forced paramir to drop his shield. Luckily for him DrSpike didn’t catch any vital organ or artery.
                              DrSpike decided to charge again to finish paramir off and aimed at his heart, but a simultaneous paramir’s swing which landed in the left side of DrSpike’s abdomen and produced 30 points of damage pushed DrSpike off balance just enough to miss the heart and hit the spleen for 24 points of damage instead. Paramir started to bleed massively. The crowd chanted DrSpike’s name ecstatically.

“What did I tell you Lucilla”, Emperor Commodus commented.
                              “The fight is not over yet”, his sister replied.
                              “Don’t tell me you believe paramir can still win this one. He will be lucky to be alive after this fight.”
                              “Well even if he loses the fight, don’t kill him please. Spare his life.”
                              “Even if I hadn’t been elected Consul today I would have spared him for his bravery in combat.”

Meanwhile at the Arena No. 1 the battle was nearing its end. Jamski thought Kassi was stunned from his last two blows so he swung his katana a third time, but this time Kassi was prepared and used his weapon block technique which not only prevented damage to himself but also in a quick retaliation damaged Jamski for additional 10 points. Carried by inertia Jamski swung a fourth time and hit Kassi in the head for 22 points of damage, but Kassi also managed to hit Jamski for the lethal 23 points. Jamski fell on the ground, unconscious. Prefect Pertinax conveyed the Emperor’s orders that Jamski’s life be spared in honour of Emperor Commodus’s victory in consular elections. The crowed cheered for that decision as they came to love Jamski because he fought fiercely without regard for his own life.

DrSpike – paramir

Round 1: Paramir takes 24 points of damage.
                              Round 2: DrSpike takes 30 points of damage and paramir takes 24 points of damage.
                              Round 3: No damage

DrSpike at 37
                              Paramir at 4

Jamski – Kassiopeia

Round 1: Jamski takes 10 points of damage.
                              Round 2: Jamski takes 23 points of damage and Kassiopeia takes 22 points of damage.
                              Battle over.

Jamski at 0
                              Kassiopeia at 22

Kassiopeia is the first finalist.

Comment

YIKES that was close! Just like our Briton-Greek game of RTW. Well played, Jamski.
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X