X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheeky. Very cheeky.

Orders enroute.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Nice story, tho not too nice towards me.
      Sent
      What type of idiot quotes himself
      -paramir

Comment

You shall pay in blood for those 33 points.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
          You shall pay in blood for those 33 points.
          And you shall pay for those 48 points, tho probably not as much.
          -paramir

Comment

Heh, I'm a bit in the overtime, but I'll have them in in a minute.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

And there they should be. Sent.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Anyway, DrSpike didn't send his orders. I expect them in by Monday evening.

Comment

You could still process me vs. Jamski, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
                    I think you should be strict with the time limit and calculate him with all 0's.
                    -paramir

Comment

Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Just got in. Will send this evening.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

update?
                          -paramir

Comment

UPDATE

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Round 2

Jamski attempted to defend after a series of gashes he’s suffered in the opening rounds of the battle, but Kassi’s next attack was lightning fast and very powerful. Kassi has been using his Tiger Strike skill in the first three rounds and has charged up enough energy for a finishing blow. He used the Dragon Flight which instantaneously transported him near Jamski.

Jamski was prepared for this as he has studied the combat skills and styles of his opponents and he tried to block the attack using his bamboo shield. But the strike was so brutal it shattered the bamboo shield into small pieces which like little stings pierced into his body and produced 10 points of damage.

Left without shield and armour, Jamski hesitated a moment, but when Kassi used his Phoenix Strike to inflict additional 27 points of damage destroying Jamski’s bamboo armour completely, he understood his only chance was in a wild charge which he hoped would catch his opponent by surprise. And he was right, the charge hurt Kassiopeia badly for 28 points of damage and for another 28 points of damage in the second swing of Jamski’s katana, but Kassi also managed to retaliate for additional 10 points of damage.

Meanwhile the battle in the Central Arena was interrupted for an important announcement. Emperor Commodus won the consular elections for year 193 AD and it was made known to the crowd in the stadium. The people stated to shout Emperor Commodus’s name and the gladiators joined them.

After this short break the fight between DrSpike and paramir resumed.

Paramir tried to strike DrSpike with his formidable weapon repeatedly, but every time he attempted to do that DrSpike somehow anticipated he would be attacked and dodged the strike. He didn’t have enough energy to strike his opponent back so the fight continued as a series of paramir’s assaults and DrSpike’s evasions.

“Look how DrSpike is playing the cat and mouse game with paramir”, Emperor Commodus said.
                              “Are you sure it’s not the other way around”, his sister Lucilla asked.
                              “Positive. I’ve even put a handsome sum of money on DrSpike. I’m that certain.”

DrSpike – paramir

Round 1: No damage.
                              Round 2: No damage.
                              Round 3: No damage

DrSpike at 67
                              Paramir at 52

Jamski – Kassiopeia

Round 1: Jamski takes 10 points of damage.
                              Round 2: Jamski takes 27 points of damage and Kassiopeia takes 28 points of damage.
                              Round 3: Jamski takes 10 points of damage and Kassiopeia takes 28 points of damage.

Jamski at 23
                              Kassiopeia at 44

Orders are due Wednesday late evening GMT.

Comment

Brutal

Orders enroute... sent!

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X