• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks sparrowhawk for the tables... I dont' know how to do them

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Gross spoke with an american accent (actually I am not sure of this, but he did spend a 'lot' of time in america, so...)

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• note that Abrikosov actually destroyed or stole papers...

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• If Kass had ordered a kill that didn't fit with this clue, I would have had to come up with something else, but I was lucky.
          Wow, I'm good.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
            Gross wanted to have the most nobel prizes ever.. I have went into Abrikosov's motivation. Gell-mann I didn't have the chance to fully develope motivation for.

And yes, there were three Mafia from the get go, I figured that there wa a good chance that one would be killed by a random vote early or by another mafia early and so I started with three (turned out good, tuberinski went down early).

Also I randomized the kill order...

Jon Miller
            Which really sucked.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia

Wow, I'm good.
              Did you kill me again?!?!?!?

ACK!

Comment

• And I would like to point out to all the losers, that I WAS NOT THE MAFIA.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Huh, I thought I killed Tuberski? Maybe we both put him on the kill list at the same time
                  mssv.net - After Our Time - Six to Start

Comment

• Ok Noted with thanks.

This just narrows your odds for the next game though.

But well done survivors.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adrian Hon
                        Huh, I thought I killed Tuberski? Maybe we both put him on the kill list at the same time
                        I thought it sucked that one of the mafia was killed randomly by using JM's method.

That method should never be used again.

ACK!

Comment

• you would have been killed that round or the next, I guess you could have got one more kill in, but the kill order for you was in, and no one was voting for any of the other killers at the time

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                            you would have been killed that round or the next, I guess you could have got one more kill in, but the kill order for you was in, and no one was voting for any of the other killers at the time

Jon Miller
                            In the entire time before my death I had 2 votes in 3 rounds. Adrian Hon had 1. Now if the kill order from both of the other mafia was for me, then good show.

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                            X