No announcement yet.

EQII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any price is too much? You pay for an internet connection, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
      Any price is too much? You pay for an internet connection, after all.
      Every pirate needs a boat.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Aha! There are boats in WoW.

Comment

Re: EQII

Originally posted by 1889
          Who else is playing EQII around here and do you want to hook up? I will also accept donations of old equipment.

Level 6 Scout lost in Qeynos.
          What server are you on?

Im on Grobb, if you want to do something let me know.

Im playing Thorinfire-Cleric
          Aranarth-Predator
          Josephus-Shaman

on the Grobb server.
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Hasn't everyone quit for WoW yet?

Comment

Now I'm a level 14 erand boy on Butcher Block. Anybody want a copy of EQII?
              Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
              The continuing saga of The Five Nations
              A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

If its free.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I think that's what the offer was.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

ahh this game, it's off my hard drive now

the problem with mmorpg's, I really have no motivation to play. What fun is building up a character if there is no plot to the game?

Comment

Exactly. Its a real pain to find a group going to same place or who are going to be online long enough.
                        Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
                        The continuing saga of The Five Nations
                        A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                          Like War Of the Worlds, you mean?

I love that game!
                          Always prefer playing the bad guys though.

Interesting tactic btw. I would've massed my initial group of lorries and thrown them at one of the pods.
                          Might've been able to slow them down a bit and prevent all of those lives being lost to the red weed and the blood farms. All of those lives on your conscience ... tut tut ...

[Hmm. So that's what S&D is actually for. I never realised ... ]

Comment

Originally posted by 1889
                            Exactly. Its a real pain to find a group going to same place or who are going to be online long enough.
                            Join a Guild
                            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by ravagon

I love that game!
                              Always prefer playing the bad guys though.

Interesting tactic btw. I would've massed my initial group of lorries and thrown them at one of the pods.
                              Might've been able to slow them down a bit and prevent all of those lives being lost to the red weed and the blood farms. All of those lives on your conscience ... tut tut ...

[Hmm. So that's what S&D is actually for. I never realised ... ]
                              I wanted to handicap myself during that game. Were I playing to win, I certainly would not have destroyed all my command centers and left myself with only London under my control. I would have grabbed tanks as soon as possible and then made a beeline to arty. But then, that makes the game much too easy.

Comment

Working...
                              X