FG: Nuclear War XXI: "Glowing New World"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 12: And then, Two

Sparrow and Shogun decided to do the sensible thing (considering their positions, anyways) and ganged up on Exodus. Shogun fired a total of 4 nukes at Exodus, and Sparrow fired 2 more.

Unfortunately, for Shogun at least, Exodus had planned for a so-called Nuclear Docpile and had set his to deflectors to aim for Shogun, so 3 of the nukes fired at him destroyed Shogun's last city. But the other 3 nukes destroyed 3 of Exodus's 5 cities.

And then there were two left... do I smell a victory for the cockroaches?

Code:
    The Continent as it Stands

NameFactionCities
    SparrowhawkCanada-WestB.C.
    [Exodus] PheoniPeacekeepersBob, Jim

Comment

• This one's not quite over yet, but I went ahead and posted the signup thread for the next round: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=129147

Comment

• I'm Canadian and conservative, so no, it's not me who hates Alberta.

Comment

• Looks like we only have one real option, and that it to give another game to the roaches

At least I went out with a bang, to be honest, once the spies started flying I didn't think I would survive this long!

Sent!

/me
          Last edited by Sparrowhawk; February 6, 2005, 01:09.
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• and the reason?
            POlitics, they're VERY conservative, i am a Green suporter, you can see the conflict.
            What type of idiot quotes himself
            -paramir

Comment

• You're a Green?

Comment

• The radioactive bronze..... I'll take it!!!
                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                  You're a Green?
                  Yes, and we are a respectable partie, we got over a million votes last election.
                  What type of idiot quotes himself
                  -paramir

Comment

• The Green Party did not even achieve five percent of the vote in any province, and it didn't take one seat. But this is off topic.

Comment

• A Nuclear War FG thread turning into a Canadian politics thread?... Only on Apolyton.

(now shush)

Comment

• Sparrowhawk is the fastest nuke gun in the west....well not "Alberta West" more like "Saskatchewan West".
                        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Well, wait till the day Kidicious starts forumgaming... we'll go into at least Part VII.
                          Visit First Cultural Industries
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Sparrowhawk, I can't believe you made it to the end. Bravo!
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk

and though I am not from Alberta, I am curious as to paramir's reasoning
                              You presume there is reasoning. Looks more like a poor troll to me.

Comment

• sent

Comment

Working...
                                X