Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know a PC version of the card game "Oh Hell"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know a PC version of the card game "Oh Hell"?

Thanks in advance!
    Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

Enter the world of free, online gaming! Poker, Bingo, Mahjong and many other games are waiting for you! Join to feel the thrill of real entertainment!

How to play the card game Oh Hell, also known as Blackout, Nomination Whist and many other names. Players try to predict the exact number of tricks they will win.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Are you world 'Oh Hell' champion or something?

Comment

Are you world 'Oh Hell' champion or something?

Comment

Edit: hmm, server problem?

Comment

Spike..Spike...the things you do for postcount...

Those were the first 5 hits I got when I entered - hold on, this can be very shocking!!! - "Oh Hell" into Google.

Me thinks he's search for wisdom is still in it's infancy ey.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

So you are suggesting he needs to be punished then?
              Attached Files
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Something along those lines, yes.

Comment

Thanks Alva. Obviously I know of Google but I figured perhaps someone would have already known of the best version of the game.
                  Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

Comment

I play a variation of this game with my friends. We use two decks and there are 5 of us in the game. For the purpose of winning the trick, if two same cards that are stronger than the rest are on the table, the second one thrown wins (Example: Ace hearts, jack hearts, and two sixes of hearts are on the table and the last player plays another ace of hearts. He takes the trick.)

The declaration of tricks to be taken can be made before seeing the cards or after seeing the cards. If it is made before seeing the cards, the points scored are doubled (Example: I choose to bid before seeing my cards. I bid 4 tricks out of 19. I take 4 tricks. I receive (4+10)*2 = 28 points.)

My friends and I play this game one day of every month, six of us with each player missing two games (so playing 10 games in total). The winner of every game is awarded 10 points, second gets 6 points, third gets 3, fourth 1 and the last gets no points.

Comment

Working...
                    X