The Longest Journey 2: Dreamfall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Longest Journey 2: Dreamfall

I loved The Longest Journey and I just found out on IGN that there is a sequal!

Anyone else looking forward to this??
    be free

There's an old thread about this... I've been looking forward to this game ever since I heard about it for the first time...

The official site is: www.dreamfall.com

I've read several interviews about it, and so far it sounds awsome... the action part is the only part I'm a bit scared about, though it could turn out great...
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Here's the other thread about it...

I also read somewhere that you should be able to finish the game (get to one of the endings at least) without having to do any action at all (by hiding from the enemy instead of fighting them)
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I am very much looking forward to this game.

Comment

my newest pc runs the first game just fine - think this new one might just make it fall over though

Still i got the first to find time to finish
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I urge that you do so; it's a great game, ranking high on the Spikometer.

Comment

Working...
            X