Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warcraft Apolyton Guild?

Are there any 'Poly guilds for WoW yet?

If not, anyone interested in starting one (well, two, one for Horde and one for Alliance)?

I am thinking about starting a new char (Warlock killed me last night, but he looked so cool doing it that I thought I might try the class!) and might as well base my server choice on the outcome of the guild question...

Guess that's a 'No' then....?

Comment

I don't think there's enough people who play it here.

You'd probably have a hard time geting a group together, let alone a guild.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Some of us have a guild we started over at forums.mzocentral.net. We're all 'Poly people, too, but that forum is a little less crowded. We're all on Argent Dawn, all RPers (not super-strict RPers, but RPers nonetheless.)
        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

The problem is we've all got established characters on different servers.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            The problem is we've all got established characters on different servers.
            Yep! I'm already in a guild called Sonic Death Monkey. There's even a chance that someone here at 'poly might know what that's from, since no one in the game does. I didn't think the reference was that obscure.

It's a shame that Cathlene Turner Overdrive is too many letters
            "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

I don't do the guild thing, the BF and I just go in pairs everywhere...
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

You need more than 2 to do the instances, and besides, there's only 4 people in our guild right now. It may go as high as 8 if some other friends jump on, but that's about it.
                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

We do the instances with his brother and some of his L60 friends.

Comment

Working...
                  X