Never ENding Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never ENding Story

Have you ever heard of an NES (Not "Nintendo Entertainment System")
    An NES, a "Never Ending Story", is the ultimate in strategy gaming. Do you like games like CIV, or AOE, or rise of Nations? Do you like Diplomacy? Do you enjoy plotting world conquest? Then NESing is for you!

You control one country and compete with other players to sees whose country can raise the best army, and ultimately take over the world.

Please go to the Stories and Diplomacy forum (It's right above the OT forum) in the "miscellaneous" section of Apolyton.
    Just give NESing a try. You can leave if you don't like it.

It is fun, funny and competitive, you won't regret it.
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Nintendos rule.

Comment

Check out the Sotries and DIplomacy forum here at Apolyton. please. We are going to start one, but we need to decide what era, what countries etc. Please post i nmy thread, and we can get organized.
        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Attached Files
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

SMB3

Comment

Damn thread hijackers.

Comment

I remember the 'Never Ending Story' computer game, it was based on the movie(starring David Bowie as a rather good Bad Guy).
                Info here http://www.mobygames.com/game/sheet/gameId,528/
                Nice graphics, but not much else - hopefully this game bipolarbear is talking about is a little more interesting?

The Movies are still fun though - so its not all bad news.
                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Comment

I dunno, I didn't like the movie that much.
                    "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
                    phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
                    three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

well if you were a teen in the 80's it was ok - i watched it about a year ago, and like other 80's movies it hasnt aged well. Fashion was particularily bad in the 80's - even in fantasy action movies

But then again i also love the movie 'The Dark Crystal' , more than 'Never ending Story'. Time Bandits is pretty cool too
                      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
                      X