• Show
Clear All

• Thexader
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Nope.

Comment

• Aha! He's stalling...

Dr.Spike doesn't want to go to the trouble of updating everything for a new thread.
        Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not going to guess anymore until that new thread is started... I don't want to get stuck with that again
          I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Yeah I've done it before. There must be someone who hasn't.

Comment

• Dr.Spike - look, its just the price you have to pay for being the king of the game ok? so just get on with it and do a new thread - then we can all guess like mad things

Post +540!! (will the sky fall on our heads?!)
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• We could just stick with this one.

Comment

• do you want me to do it for you?(whats it worth...heh heh, maybe your next 'go' ).

'coT keeps looking at the sky and wondering if this was how chicken liken felt'
                  'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• The sky!!!

I'm more worried about the Rod of Banning falling on our heads.

Hurry up with the new thread Spike!

Comment

• Originally posted by child of Thor
                      do you want me to do it for you?(whats it worth...heh heh, maybe your next 'go' ).
                      I think you did it before too. How about Duke?

Comment

Working...
                      X