Name the Game - Part 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Standup
    I'm going to have to pass on this one........snip.......
    So that means.......? Who wants to do one in place of Standup?
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I've done tonnes. We need a fresh setter.

Comment

I've already done a couple of fill-ins, so I'll pass.

And I should have 7 points in the overall score, daggummit!
        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

i'll step in, if nobody minds.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Please do.

Comment

okay. this game was originally for the genesis. it was a combination driving and side scrolling platform game.

Comment

Aliens?
                I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Batman the movie?

It had a GREAT driving sequence.
                  Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

it was completely devoid of music, except for a short ditty at the very beginning.

Comment

neither those, i'm afraid. this game was one of the first that i can think of that sparked off the "violence in video games." argument.

Comment

carmagedon?
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Frogger?............ok i've never played a genesis game before, going to be difficult
                          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

this is loooong before carmageddon. early ninties, i believe. i actually just did some research, it was released on for the amiga and the commodore 64.

Comment

Vendetta by system 3?
                              Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

nope. in the platform part of the game you had a choice between using your gun, and a net to capture foes.

Comment

Working...
                                X