Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA:SA hits Xbox and PC on June 10th, 2005

From the Rockstar press release:

** ROCKSTAR GAMES ANNOUNCES GRAND THEFT AUTO: SAN ANDREAS FOR XBOX(R)

Street dates confirmed for Xbox(R) and PC versions of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

New York, NY December 16, 2004 - Rockstar Games, the world-renowned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is pleased to announce that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is making its way to the Xbox(R) video game system from Microsoft. Developed by world-class designers Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for the Xbox(R) and PC will be in stores in North America on June 7th, 2005 and in Europe on June 10th, 2005.

**"As announced today, Rockstar is introducing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for Xbox in the third quarter of fiscal 2005, along with a simultaneous release of the PC version of the title."
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Sounds nice . But it's June 7th in North America. We are more important than those Euros .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Oops, didn't notice the 7th date.

yay, 3 days earlier.

Suck it, Eurocoms!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

that's some major bull****... June 7th, 2005?

needless to say, I won't be "purchasing" my copy for PC... although I did purchase my PS2 copy.

Rockstar for doing this

Rockstar for making this game

and it pwns Halo2
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

For God sakes, Halo pwns Halo 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

Rockstar for doing this
            I assume Sony made them an offer they couldn't refuse to delay the other releases this long. I don't blame Rockstar for accepting - they are a business after all (but I'm a PS2 owner, so my opinion might be biased ).
            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I hope they take the time to fully utilize the superiority of the Xbox, instead of simply shipping the inferior PS2 version.

Comment

I hope they take the time to fully utilize the superiority of the PC, instead of simply shipping the inferior PS2 version. More draw distance, better graphics
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Comment

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                      I hope they take the time to fully utilize the superiority of the PC, instead of simply shipping the inferior PS2 version. More draw distance, better graphics
                      Agreed. Anyway

Comment

yeah PC superiority
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                        X