No announcement yet.

Gladiator VII sign up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself; you are a nice oaf.

Comment

I think you best take your erudite wit (rude git?) back ta school and figure out what 'word for word' means.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Hey, look what I found!
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Spike, me, Kassi, Spaced? That's it?

Comment

Scared to face me, as I said.

Comment

Somehow I think this FG is at its end.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Ok people, I know you are lurking.

Will you really pass up the chance to hit me, Theben (especially) and SC with swords? Come on; you know you want in.

Comment

Yeah, everyone line up to take a swipe at Spike! Don't worry, his swords are as dull as his words.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                    Ok people, I know you are lurking.
                    Yes, I am lurking, but alas I will have to continue to do so for a little while longer.

Comment

Rubbish. You can join, with 48 hour rounds. Agreed?

Comment

Working...
                      X