X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fall(out)

Anyone here heard about The Fall?
    Sounds like Fallout

· Innovative 3D role-playing game illustrates a haunting, non-linear story of epic dimensions
    · Simulation of a complete post-catastrophe world with realistic character behavior, plausible flora and fauna as well as a stirring end-time atmosphere.
    · Up to six party members, each with their own characteristics, interact with the other members.
    · Day- and night-cycle effects plus lifelike daily routines for every single NPC enhance realism.
    · Novel fight system for real-time and simulated turn-based battles and countless tactical options develop replay value.
    · New possibilities of interaction with the environment such as digging for water, hunting and gutting animals bring unexpected experiences to the genre.
    · More than 500 different weapons, armor and other items provide extensive freedom in combat.
    · Players have direct control of vehicles like pick-ups or buggies.
    · Intuitive game control and menu-driven user interface make for easy pick-up-and-play.
    · Free-roaming zoomable camera allows many different perspectives, from ISO to 3rd person.
    · Five difficulty levels from beginner to hardcore appeal to gamers of all backgrounds.
    · Stunning 3D sound and speech

I saw that it's released Germany, but haven't seen it here yet. Has it been released elsewhere? Does anyone here have it?
    This space is empty... or is it?

Just checked the forum, and it doesn't seem like they will release the english version before next year

Comment

I'd heard about it but it seemed to have dropped off the radar. I hope the german version gets a good reception, what had been shown in early media looked promising.
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

it surely reminds me of Fallout...

some nice graphics too...
        Attached Files
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Oh it's already releaesed? Hmmm, I've had that game in my Gamespot tracked games list for a long while now, and there haven't really been any updates, so I assumed it was dead or something. Now only trouble is I guess it is only released in Germany you said, ADG? Too bad I can't get my hands on it...
          XBox Live: VovanSim
          xbox.com (login required)
          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
          Spore page

Comment

From the little I've read, it sounds like it takes some time to translate the game. The game features says it includes speach, which might be one of the reasons it takes so long before being released other places...

Comment

is there a dog named dogmeat in it?

Comment

Just get the German version dudes. Germans have to get the English version all the time.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                  Just get the German version dudes. Germans have to get the English version all the time.

-Jam
                  no.

and there are no reviews for this game as well. It could suck for all we know.

I find foreign companies cannot designe games as well as americans. . Except for the Candians of course.

Canada

Comment

I have consideret getting the german version, but for the time being I don't have cash, and I'm not happy about giving away cash for a game I haven't tried yet

Though after reading this interview I'm getting more interested in getting this game:

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                      I don't have a problem playing a game in German. Now, do you think Amazon Germany ships to the US?

Although then again, you didn't say anything about buying the game did you?
                      XBox Live: VovanSim
                      xbox.com (login required)
                      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                      Spore page

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
                        it surely reminds me of Fallout...

some nice graphics too...
                        Who's the guy at the bottom left?

Comment

Originally posted by vovan
                          Although then again, you didn't say anything about buying the game did you?
                          I haven't found it anywhere* yet

*from reliable sources that is...

Comment

Now, do you think Amazon Germany ships to the US?

Probably, since IIRC amazon.com will ship to Germany. I'll probably pick this up in Hamburg at Xmas time, if anyone wants a "review"

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

Who's the guy at the bottom left?
                              a somber, post-apocalyptic game, brightened by the appearance of Juan, a happy go lucky bandido whos moved north in the post nuclear world, but doesnt take things so seriously

This has potential, I think.
                              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                              X