Knights of the Old Republic II!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nostromo
    I bought The Sims 2 to my niece for Christmas. She was ecstatic! She loves that game. I don't think I would like it myself. If you look at the games I own, there's always violence involved.
    there's various ways to kill your sims

Comment

• Well, I've beaten KOTOR 1. Is it possible to get a different ending as a Dark Jedi?

I'm doubting it, but gonna try anyway.

Besides it's fun being rude to everyone.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
        Well, I've beaten KOTOR 1. Is it possible to get a different ending as a Dark Jedi?

ACK!
        it wouldn't be much fun if it was the same ending.

yes the ending is different. and a few other parts of the game will be different as well.

Comment

Well, I've beaten KOTOR 1. Is it possible to get a different ending as a Dark Jedi?

ACK!
          Actually, you get a dramatically different ending if you play dark side in Kotor1. I was rather astonished by how hardcore dark it was.

That was one disappointment of Kotor2 - the ending was pretty much the same, light or dark.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• That is very good to hear.

ACK!

Comment

• I thought this game was going to be like the Jedi Outkast game, where you run around killing stuff. I didn't realize it's like an RPG. I like how you can give different responses and stuff. That brings me back to the Monkey Island days.

The game is beautiful on highest settings. Yesterday I bought a Geforce FX6800 Ultra OC, and I'm having lots of fun playing games on the highest settings.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident

there's various ways to kill your sims

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Actually, you get a dramatically different ending if you play dark side in Kotor1. I was rather astonished by how hardcore dark it was.

That was one disappointment of Kotor2 - the ending was pretty much the same, light or dark.
                  It wasn't portrayed that different, but if you use your imagination, the differences are profound imho.

Spoiler:

You control the academy, all the jedi are eliminated, there's virtually no opposition for you to take over the known universe.

Comment

• Diss:

Spoiler:

It will, however, be hard to take over the known universe when one is stranded on a barren rock in a remote section of the galaxy. Keep in mind that, in the dark side ending, it appears the Ebon Hawk is kaput. Even the baddest ass dark jedi needs a ship to go anywhere.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• yeah you won't have a ship, but eventually, some dumbass archeologist will stop by sooner or later. Then you can grab their ship. Use it to board a warship of some kind. And then you are in good shape.

Comment

• Way to spoil a spoiler Diss.

Comment

• It's not a spoiler . Just conjecture.

Comment

• And since it is for KotOR it's ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                              And since it is for KotOR it's ok.
                              No it isn't, he was answering my question about KOTOR.

Spoiler tags suck anyway.... I always have to see what they are hiding.....

ACK!

Comment

No it isn't, he was answering my question about KOTOR.

Spoiler tags suck anyway.... I always have to see what they are hiding.....

ACK!
                                Spoiler:
                                gotcha!

Comment

Working...
                                X