No announcement yet.

WANTED!!! Experienced Treasure Hunters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED!!! Experienced Treasure Hunters.

This thread's main purpose is to help me find the Lost City of Inca's in my current game. I cannot find it and need help. Those interested in helping send me an e-mail (Mauddib@intergrafix.net) stating your interest and I'll send you my save game. It's 1.04MB, so it's too large to attache here. Here's a picture of what you're up against.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Muad'Dib; December 7, 2004, 12:31.
    "And his word shall carry
    death eternal to those who
    stand against righteousness."

Email sent.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Game sent. Once again, good luck.

Comment

I want to try my luck at finding it. Send me your saved game at hoffmannjames@hotmail.com
        'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
        G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Save sent Diplomat.

Comment

Originally posted by Muad'Dib
            Save sent Diplomat.
            thanks. I look forward to the challenge.
            'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
            G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

It's be easier if it showed "You are HERE" on the map.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Well until I find this stupid treasure, I can't rescue relatives, free kidnapped daughters, or dip beautiful daughters because I have all 4 pieces to this map. I've marched all over south of Campeche to no avail and south of Campeche is a BIG area to cover. Looks like I have to get my hands on a Fine-Telescope to increase my viewing range to maximum.

Comment

I'm inclined to think it's a bug. For one thing: no shoreline. No landmarks that would be visible to the main map, either. I marched around Campeche last night myself for a good while and could only find geysers. As you probably know yourself, when you get close enough to the treasure, there are oodles of landmarks around.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Well, you can't very well expect to find the lost city of the Incas at the snap of your fingers. I mean, if every idiot could find it given the map, it wouldn't be lost now would it?
                    XBox Live: VovanSim
                    xbox.com (login required)
                    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                    Spore page

Comment

is this about pirates?

Comment

Ayup.
                        Spore page

Comment

Originally posted by vovan
                          Well, you can't very well expect to find the lost city of the Incas at the snap of your fingers. I mean, if every idiot could find it given the map, it wouldn't be lost now would it?
                          Well since there's a map drawn up, it means someone already found the city.
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

See, that doesn't make sense. If someone found the city, how is it "lost"?

What would make more sense is if the map said: the city is somewhere in this general area, we think. Then it would make sense. And it would make sense that the map is not very helpful also.
                            Spore page

Comment

Working...
                            X