Nascar 8 Sign-Up Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nascar 8 Sign-Up Thread

With the conclusion of Nascar VII imminent, it's time to sign up for the 8th installment of Apolyton's premier racing game - it's guaranteed to be a hit. We need, preferably, at least 6 racers, but more are of course welcome.

Rah has said that he would GM the race after this one, but we still need a GM for this race, so if anyone wants to GM, speak up!

If you're new to this, you can click here to look at the rules for the previous game.

Nascar VIII
    GM: Spaced Cowboy
    Racers:
    1. Jonny
    2. Kassiopeia
    3. rah
    4. Sparrowhawk
    5. gjramsey
    Last edited by Jonny; December 6, 2004, 18:11.

Me!
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I would be happy to be in another one.......though maybe I should avoid signing just yet up so that I am not car #3 again .

/me
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
        I would be happy to be in another one.......though maybe I should avoid signing just yet up so that I am not car #3 again .

* Sparrowhawk
        You can have car 4 instead, if you'd like.

Comment

I will be changing my avatar shortly.....thanks
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

In, and I suppose I could GM...again.
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

In. And would really appreciate not being the GM, but I will do the next one.

And Spaced, I've already done it twice also
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

** shameless bump **

Calling Skanky... Gamecube... Ljube... Duke... GJRamsey... Chaunk... Jamski... or any newcomers out there...

Any of you out there want to give it another go? Or want to try GMing it?

Comment

I am all for a shameless bump.

I will be in, time contraintswill prevent me from being a GM this race, but after the first of the year, time should free up for me.

Comment

Tis okay GJR, I'll take on the GM'n.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

shameless bump
                      Skanky... Gamecube... Ljube... Duke... Chaunk... Jamski

where art thou?

Comment

Shameless bump number 7

Comment

Hmmm, maybe I can rag ming to participate.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No big rush, I won't have time to do a track until Monday at the earliest.

Comment

Gee, I thought it was going to be easy to get 6 this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X