Evil Genius!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Genius!

I just played the demo for this game. It's great. It's every cheesey spy movie from the 60s and 70s you ever wanted to play. You even get to gloat at the heroes if you capture them.

"I shuposhe you ekshpect me to tawk."

"No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die."

The game itself is a lot like Dungeon Master.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

The game got boring on the long run. Most unfortunate, it had a lot of potential and was very atmispheric. It's just I thought the whole point in being an Evil Genius was that your lackeys would do things for you instead of you having to micromanage every detail... and the agents getting through when your minions walk through the doors is just stupid, never mind the traps that kill minions and agents alike. I think it's just broken that way, artificial difficulty.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

There are also many broken things in the game besdies what Kassi mentioned. The last game I played I had 99 minions and never captured the maid, and had so much gold that I had to stop (agents do not come on the main map until you capture the maid) because my vault was full.

I have that game saved, 4M in gold and just starting, but have not gone back to it....tooo many other games to play right now.
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

What you doing here bro? Shouldn't you be in the OTF?
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

...he's branching out.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Trying to make Emperor someday with my one post a month outside the OTF.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

i think it just needs some tlc(and patching) to garner a bit of word of mouth support. It does have potential, in an austin powers kinda way.
              Still as others have said - too many other games to play at the momment(although most of mine are old uns).
              Still its nice to see something a little different from the norm, that and its humour might be enough to make me go and buy it sometime?
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
              X