World of Warcraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warcraft

I've just finished pre-ordering it. Might be playing it by tommorow because the retailer sometimes ships pre-orders the day before official release.

*does happy dance *

I'll be on as well. Really enjoyed the open beta, so I'm going to give it a shot for a few months, at least
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

I'm still thinking about geting it, despite knowing that I'll ultimately regret buying it if I do. *sigh*

Let me know if they've done anythign different with RP servers than they did in the Beta.... and if you play on a RP server, keep me updated on how the community is.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I'm fully prepared to face the consequences of buying it. I meet the death of my social life with open arms and a smile!

Comment

Not out in Europe.

Comment

what is this game?? I haven't read anything about it yet.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

oh nm, it's just another gay RPG...

dammit, blizzard needs to make a sequel to Starcraft or some other great RTS... Warcraft3 was too much like an RPG for my tastes.

rpgs
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Just got my copy! Look for me on the East Coast RP server

And Sava, if you have nothing useful to say, why say anything?

Comment

Originally posted by ZargonX
                  Just got my copy! Look for me on the East Coast RP server

And Sava, if you have nothing useful to say, why say anything?
                  and what you said is "useful", how?
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

and what you said is "useful", how?
                    Clearly, for those looking for me on the East Coast RP server

Though, from what I gather from their site forums, playing tonight may be more of a chore than a possibility...

Comment

I'm going to wait untill December 1st to decide if I'll get the game or not.

Partly in a futile hope of winning a contest that I entered and recieving a free copy and subscription.
                      Partly Because I have a job that I'm busy with from now untill then.
                      And partly because I want to hear some feedback before making the comitment.

But if I do make the plunge... I'll probably be joining you on the East coast RP server. That is, if they haven't come to their senses by then and made a RP PvP server, anyways. *grumble*

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Supposedly WoW is having really bad problems ATM. Queue lines to join servers which can take hours, and in game database lag so bad it can take 5-10mins(or forever). I wouldn't buy it anytime soon. Sounds like the worst MMORPG launch recently by a fair margin.
                        Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

Yeah the queues were in beta, but everyone thought they were limited to beta. Blizzard are cursed by how popular the game is.

In balance and gameplay terms I think it's in great shape for a just released MMORPG. Shame about underestimating demand though.

Comment

There's a huge uproar about the lack of a RP-PvP server, and even a huge petition in their forums. But the official word is still "For technical and customer support considerations, an RP PvP realm, if it does come to life, would not be for a while."

The majority of people who want RP servers also want them to be RP PvP servers. It really blows my mind how blizzard has missed the boat in regards to PvP. Apparently that's part of the reason behind the server problems they've been facing - too few PvP servers in comparison to the "normal" servers.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

It's here!!!!!!

Installing it now. 4 CD's of goodness.

My Warcraft 3 clan are on US.East server, except those are clogged up so I'll be using a (closer to me) pacific server.

Comment

Working...
                              X