Easter Eggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Eggs

Do you know of any Easter Eggs for any games?

One of my favorites would be Dungeon Keeper II. If you play the game during a full moon, there are several (3 IIRC) hidden areas that will open up letting you playing those. Of course you can change dates on your machine so it's not like you have to sit and wait for the full moon to come.
    Who is Barinthus?

The Big Metal Unit in ToB made by combining the gold, silver and bronze pantaloons. Brilliant.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

ToB?
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Baldur's Gate 2's expansion pack that wraps up the saga: Throne of Bhaal.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

/me nods*

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I like Easter eggs. Yum, chocolatey.

Comment

In System Shock 2 during the beginning training, if you watched the robots in the loading bay, they would start dancing.

Also, keeping the basketball from the beginning and shooting hoops once you are on the spaceship leads you to be contacted by the "monkey" faction. Heh.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

The one from Master of Orion 3 where after you've played the game 10,000 times you get the message saying "Ha Ha! We fooled you! Now, here's the REAL game...."
                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

The one from Master of Orion 3 where after you've played the game 10,000 times you get the message saying "Ha Ha! We fooled you! Now, here's the REAL game...."

I guess maybe I should've played more...
                  I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

The Duke singing 'Born to be Wild'
                    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

O'York?

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                        Now that has gone and made me decide to buy the game - i nearly did last week, but you've clinched it for me, i lurv games you can play over and over

oh and easter eggs - i've been told Animal Crossing is full of them and its really a cool game, and i still haven't been able to play MY(birthday present) Game cube more than 10 hrs yet to find out about all this

'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Behind a wall of a certain mission in Thief 2 there are dancing zombies. You can only see them by throwing a camera over the fence.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Child of Thor, perhaps if you didn't buy that game you'd have time to play the animal one
                            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

"Keep your motor running.
                              Head out on the highway,
                              Looking for adventure -
                              Whatever comes my way... (etc)"

The obvious one: the two players for Cambridge United in older Champ Manager games who were named after the programmers and insanely good (and cheap).

Comment

Working...
                              X