No announcement yet.

Xbox Live: Halo 2 Polytubbies List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC and other "niche" multiplayer games like Rallisport are filled with ****ers that treat it like a sport and are way too damn good. Further, they tend to be total *******s.
    While I appreciate the intentional (or maybe accidental, dunno) knock of the 2 games that I play most on live, I've got to disagree with you. Granted, the Splinter Cell community may be the worst ever (goddamn there are so many little ****s on there who don't know how to play anything other than deathmatch or tag), Rallisport 2 has perhaps the best Xbox community of any game. Every random game I have ever joined has been good, and 99% of the people on there are cool. Furthermore, people treating it like a sport has nothing to do with skill level. I played it casually for several months and was ranked #1 in the world for the Hillclimb section for quite a while (though I'm sure I'm not there anymore). I never once took the game seriously, I just played for fun.

Hell, I played 3 different Live games before Xbox Live even formally launched
    Yet here's the same problem, you talk about it but I'm sure you didn't actually play them for more than a day or two.

All talk, no playing

PS... if you ever want to learn to play Splinter Cell, I'd be happy to show you. It is still the best multiplayer game on live, even if the community is crappy.
    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Meh, the new Splinter Cell is out fairly soon anyway.

I'm mostly playing Halo 2, Burnout 3, and NHL 2K5 for Xbox...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Working...
        X