No announcement yet.

cool links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joncha, you are a spam too. One smiley posts are spam by definition!

Comment

Je suis un Spam.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Gee, I remember the good ol' days when Spink and YYYH almost spammed ageofkings.com into oblivion.

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Pretty much like this thread.

Comment

another DL in this thread... HERCULE!!!

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

what!

Hey i 'm not a spam

to deity-> i'm not a the diet god
              i'm a powerful god.

Comment

blah, godhood is so overrated
                Monkey!!!

Comment

I wonder when Poseidon shows up and declares, that both Zues and Hercule are a spam.

Comment

Gee, would have thought that Ming would have reacted in no time in a case like this. Something evil going on?
                    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                      I wonder when Poseidon shows up and declares, that both Zues and Hercule are a spam.

Don't you mean Posiedon?

Comment

What they lack in spelling skills, they more than make up in persistence.
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

And stealth. Hell, they beat the entire country of Canada in stealth skills. I doubt Canada could get a spam thread lasting this long on Poly.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Hell ! my flame was out she fall at another guy, it's just my cheating voice ! kill mysself
                            Last edited by Zues; December 2, 2004, 23:34.

Comment

Why didn't you change your cheating voice to a gay using that software?

Hey look, I found a zues post filter

[zues]
                              Yes ! but more than your voice, mine change with the filter , now all talk like a zues
                              [/zues]
                              "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Stop bumping this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X