Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spass

Hey,

Been playing Spaceassault a lot lately, a 24/7 RTS browserbased game. A bit like civ but you play with 1000+ members on one server. Instead of building up cities you colonize and build up new planets with a 21 planet maximum, its basicly one giant diplo and wargame, good fun

The next round is starting today at 6PM GMT+1.

This is what the makers have to say about it:

Spaceassault

You’ll start as the ruler of a small planet somewhere in the known galaxy. You are able to select one race in a multiracial galaxy and you will start to construct buildings, research and to enlarge your empire. You will meet and get to know other civilazations, make (trade)agreements with them or even form an alliance. You’ll play with thousands of other players and all along it’s your decision, which role you’ll choose. As peacefull ruler who trades with his neighbours or as a routhless emperor who tries to become the one and only master of the universe.
    Well, everybody would say this is thrilling enough... but there is something more... somewhat that is even worse than all dictators together. The strange species of the Xrasaccs who came from a galaxy far-far away to conquer and subjugate our spiritual home. Either all people stand together and fight or every empire will fall.

Further information

Gameplay, Features:

Spaceassault offers a lot of features and playing opportunities. On of those features is the opportunity for every player to specialize himself. Resource trader, spaceship trader, weapons dealer, resource miner or Outlaw (Version 3.0), every specification offers different and interessting advantages. Unique features like the quest-system also offer a lot of fun for single-player a long time. For every solved quest you won’t only receive a reward but also you will develop a individual ingame-charakter. So it makes a difference whether you accept a pirate order or if you help some poor people. Finally we like to mention the diplomatic-system that intervenes in the gameplay. The diplomatic-system does not prevent a aggressiv playing but it protects peaceful player of unjustified bombing or invasion. The best way is to have a closer look at this game and all the different features and test Spaceassault on your own. Even the first month is for free!

Spaceassault TheBattle

The Battle takes place in a time long before Spaceassault. This is the time of the honourful species of the Bloodancer until first unkown spaceships were sighted once a day. Those spaceships came from the unkown 3rd galaxy. The spaceships belonged to the species of the Xrasaccs and they had only one target, to conquer and subjugate the whole univers. The warrior race of the Bloodancer is standing against them. In TB you have the possibility to play either as a Bloodancer or as a Xrasaccs. You are allied with all other players of your species and you are able to found or join a special clan to organize your attacks with other players. Every species tries to subjugate the other one to win the current round. The Battle is a more aggressiv version of Spaceassault. The time of diplomacy is over, let the weapons talk!

The Battle will be available in English in Januari 2005.

Forgot the link

Spaceassault

Comment

This sounds a LOT like Blacknova Traders.

Cool.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Sounds very interesting. I'm checking it out right now.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Re: Spass

Originally posted by atawa
          Even the first month is for free!

Think I'll pass.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Re: Re: Spass

Originally posted by ColdWizard

Think I'll pass.
            That's all I need is another game to get hooked on and end up having to pay...and pay...and pay.
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Its €17:94 for 6 months or €35 per year, how long do you usualy stay interested in a game and how much do they cost on avarage?

You are right about the addicted part though, its kinda like civ

Comment

Working...
              X