Def Jam Fight for NY dawg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Def Jam Fight for NY dawg!

I got this game on the X-BOX, and it really rocks! One of the best fighting game I've seen,

For those who don't know it, the idea is simple but really cool: take some big-name rappers and make a fighting game out of it. One-on-ones are quite exciting, and the career mode is quite cool (get money to buy clothes, jewels, tattoos, etc).

Anyone tried it?
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

One of the best fighting game I've seen,

this isnt the OT forum, you dont have to troll here.

As far as my opinion goes its just some jackass marketing agents way of trying to reach out to a new audience. Namely middle income white males with an extra buck to spend. I mean wouldnt it be so totally sic if you could punch your fellow n***** in the nose and then be like "omfg omfg omfg so sorry dawg" just to do it again!!! YEah lets all go buy the game so we can be black yo!! And get all da honeys with our massive bling bling!

edit: yes Ive played it.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
      yes Ive played it.
      And you love it don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
        One of the best fighting game I've seen,

this isnt the OT forum, you dont have to troll here.

I mean wouldnt it be so totally sic if you could punch your fellow n***** in the nose and then be like "omfg omfg omfg so sorry dawg" just to do it again!!!
        That's pretty much the point of a fighting game.

YEah lets all go buy the game so we can be black yo!! And get all da honeys with our massive bling bling!

May I direct you to your own wisdom: " this isnt the OT forum, you dont have to troll here."
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

You forgot the most important part of his post:

edit: yes Ive played it.

Comment

I haven't played it yet, but anything is sure t be an improvemnet over the original crap heap.
            Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
            Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Working...
            X