BG2 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG2 question

I lest some items at a location, and when I returned to it later, all was gone..

So, whats the deal with leaving stuff on the ground... (in BG2)?

Do I really have to carry EVERYTHING?

I think putting them inside containers will prevent them from disappearing.
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Yes, it does. Watch which containers you put them in though. Some maps "change" after you complete a quest and may or may not affect the items inside the containers.

It's not that hard to lug around all the quest items until they are no longer useful.

On your quest to free Imoen, you will find a very useful item for lugging around junk.

Comment

Use Shadowkeeper (look on Google) to give your PC a Bag of Holding - its technically cheating, but you can carry everything then

Stuff left on the ground will decay. I find a good place to store items is one of the chests on the entrance-level floor of Watcher's Keep - you can get here from SoA and ToB, so the items will always be available

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

shadowkeeper is cheating

I use the chest inside of the Copper Coronet. Those chests never change as far as I know. But you wont have access to them in spellhold or the underdark.

don't put things on the ground. But you've probably figured that out

Comment

Yeah, I have...

thanks guys...

Comment

an example of a container that does change is the D'Nairse (I know I got the name wrong, but you can figure it out) Keep. The one with the trolls in it. If you are a fighter, and clear out the main bad guy, the place can become yours. When that happens I believe the map numbers change so all the container contents change as well.

Comment

Working...
              X