Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to be playing HL2.

Comment

When is the damn thing coming out anyway? As I speak, it's still TBA. Man do they have lousy management down at Valve...
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Pythagoras
        Halo one was not the greatest FPS ever. Sure the first player was fun, but multiplayer devolves into overshield-rocket launcher or shotgun every game. I think its popular in multiplayer simply because its what everyone has.
        I can see how many MP games you've played.

Comment

Halo 2? Nov. 9th.

Comment

No HL 2
            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

End of November's the last I heard of it, the release candidate's supposed to be in Vivendi's hands now. Before Christmas in all likelihood. (Where have we heard this before?)
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Kassiopeia,

I know it's a little off-topic, but where is your avatar from?

Comment

The graphics are great.

Hope this link works :

Comment

Originally posted by CygnusZ
                    Kassiopeia,

I know it's a little off-topic, but where is your avatar from?
                    It's meant to portary the young incarnation of a character from a Japanese animation series called Neon Genesis Evangelion. The source of the image is an artbook from the character designer of the series.
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

It looks sort of like it comes out of a 70s style Super Robot anime. I've actually seen NGE+EoE. I can't really tell who that is though... maybe Gendo Ikari?

And, on topic... I would be surprised if Halo 2 really turned out to be better than Halflife 2. Especially when you consider the whole MOD community thing.

Comment

I don't think comparing the two really flies, Halo 2 is just in its own element on the XBox. HL2 will doubtless blow the pants off of any future PC port, I'd say. (Oh and it's Gendo, yes.)

Comment

Originally posted by CygnusZ

And, on topic... I would be surprised if Halo 2 really turned out to be better than Halflife 2. Especially when you consider the whole MOD community thing.
                          Some games are so good, they don't need mods to be playable.

[/spin]

Comment

I can't riggin wait for Halo 2, I'm on the waiting list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                            Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Halo2 'basically pirated!!' news on the bbc here .

Half-life and now this? whats up with all this - and do the guys who leak the games get anything for it(apart from jail when caught)?
                              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Not a big deal, you need to illegally modify your Xbox to be able to use it, and you can't use online play.

Comment

Working...
                                X