Handbooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handbooks

I have been given original copies (not pirated) of the following games.
    Starcraft
    O.R.B.
    Risk II
    Earth 2150
    Jewels of the Oracle
    Age of Mythology

I am looking for the hard copy handbooks that go wiythe ach of these games. Can anybody help?

TIA

ebay

Comment

Comment

Comment

yeah ebay's ya best bet. The background story for starcraft rocks

Hey a fellow NZ'er, welcome.

Comment

MOO1 Files

Flip,
            I know this may be outside the confines of this forum but do you know anybody who has the floppy version of MOO1. My copy is partially corrupted and since i have gone to a faster PC I wanted to play MOO1 again.

TIA

Peter

Comment

Do you want the instruction manuals? Best just to download them if possible; I doubt ebay will have them.

Comment

Try the "home" of those "dogs" that are "underneath things" for manuals. They have them all to download, mostly as PDF files. And they have MoO1 to download too.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Jamski,
                  I am not very good at cryptic crosswords.
                  Can you please explain yourself

TIA

Comment

I think if Jamski puts it any more clearly then he will be in trouble.

Comment

Btw for legal backups of things like manuals I already own I have found P2P filesharing programs quite useful.

Comment

I can see the problem. If you want to Jam you can email me directly.

Comment

Or PM.

Comment

Talking of PMs check them now.

Comment

Flip,
                              I know this may be outside the confines of this forum but do you know anybody who has the floppy version of MOO1. My copy is partially corrupted and since i have gone to a faster PC I wanted to play MOO1 again.

TIA

Peter
                              Sorry dude, I don't know anyone that plays MOO1 let alone has the floppies. Hell I'm the only person I know in RL that actually enjoys playing turn based more than other types of games.

Comment

Working...
                              X