FG: Galactic Overlord 5 - The Wrath of Doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 3 - Let's get joncha!!!

A meeting of the High Council of War of the Kassi-joncha alliance.

Kassiopeia opened the meeting with the single topic: How to destroy DrSpike?
    “We have the upper hand now. Although DrSpike has hurt us badly, he is hurt even more. I propose we attack him now and finish him off. He won’t expect this as he has only 2 bases and probably thinks he is no threat to anybody.”
    “Yes, let’s attack him. I’ll send my entire fleet. This will be the day when we defeated DrSpike once and for all!”

The joint fleet arrived at DrSpike’s bases, but once again they found them deserted. The alliance split the bases one each. DrSpike has tricked them again, or so it seemed.

For although DrSpike captured all 5 joncha’s bases, seemingly a good trade (2 for 5), he was in for a surprise. For only hours after he established control a huge fleet of the Federation-Klingon alliance came out of warp near DrSpike’s bases.

DrSpike was confident he could talk his way out of this predicament, but the alliance didn’t respond to his hails. Apparently, they had the orders to capture those five bases no matter what.

Battle 1: Skanky Burns and GeneralTacticus attack DrSpike at joncha’s
    Skanky Burns: 5LD, TTL-FLF, back off, bunch together
    GeneralTacticus: 3LT, 3FT, 3TT, 1LB, 1FB, 1TB, 6LF, 6FF, 6TF, TTL-FLF, back off, bunch together
    Allied total: 3LT, 3FT, 3TT, 5LD, 1LB, 1FB, 1TB, 6LF, 6FF, 6TF, TTL-FLF, back off, bunch together
    DrSpike: 8LB, 3FB, 3TB, LLF-TFT, close in, normal

48T – 24L – DrSpike takes 24 hits
    48T – 24L – DrSpike takes 24 hits
    88L – 4.5F – DrSpike takes 84 hits and his entire fleet is destroyed.

Superior allied tactics carried the day and the alliance took control of all 5 DrSpike’s bases. Since they failed to agree who gets the odd base, it belongs to GeneralTacticus who sent his orders first.

But before DrSpike’s last torpedo battleship was destroyed an entity known as the Caretaker, also known as Ljube-ljcvetko that exists outside the known time-space continuum, transported DrSpike to a distant delta quadrant 75000 light years away where he will one day resume his quest to conquer the Galaxy.

The allies rejoiced, but their celebration was cut short by the sound of red alert, for another power decided to take control of joncha’s bases. It was the Galactic Empire, whose fleet was led by Darth Vader, aka Anakin Skywalker in person. This half man half machine, known in the alpha quadrant for his mastery of a paranormal phenomenon dubbed the Force committed his entire fleet to defeat joncha the intruder from the gamma quadrant.

But joncha was no longer at those coordinates, so Lord Vader used the Force to estimate the size of the allied fleet. Finding out he would most likely lose the engagement, Lord Vader turned his ships back home and the allies continued their celebration.

Code:
    Galactic Overlord

Player Name Bases BPs TotalShips Frigates(1) Cruisers(2) Battleships(3) Dreadnaughts(4) Titans(5)
    Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp
    :) Smiley 5 25 16 2 - - - - - - - - - 10 4 - - -
    GeneralTacticus 5(5) 35 30 6 6 6 - - - 1 1 1 - - - 3 3 3
    joncha (1) 16 9 - - - - 1 - - - - 3 2 3 - - -
    Kassiopeia 4(7) 34 25 - - 2 - - - 2 2 2 5 5 7 - - -
    Kuciwalker 6 30 13 - - - - - 1 - - - - - - 4 4 4
    Skanky Burns 5(4) 33 17 - 1 1 - - - - - - 5 5 5 - - -
    Spaced Cowboy 5 26 14 - - - - - - - - - - 4 4 6 - -
    Whoha 3(5) 25 55[1] - 30 25[1] - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Last edited by Ljube; September 30, 2004, 21:12.

Comment

• Wow, to be conquered twice in one game... You know Doc, every time you post, your name appears in bold on the left edge of the page.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• wow

Comment

• Hehehe, Joncha, Spikie, same defeat.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• But before DrSpike’s last torpedo battleship was destroyed an entity known as the Caretaker, also known as Ljube-ljcvetko that exists outside the known time-space continuum, transported DrSpike to a distant delta quadrant 75000 light years away where he will one day resume his quest to conquer the Galaxy.
              Excellent! Perhaps another day our alliance won't be so outlandishly stolen the chance to take him out.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Wrong forum.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Well....

At least I outlive Spike.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• My orders are in.
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• At least I feel to honourable opponents.

Joncha doesn't need Murraying. Kass on the other hand, looks like the strongest contender for galactic overlord at this stage.

Comment

• Quiet you.

Look at the OOBs by the way. The Skanky-GT alliance had a 6 to 6 match.

Comment

• I transfered my powers temporarily
                            He who knows others is wise.
                            He who knows himself is enlightened.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• And for a good cause as well. To the wrong alliance, however.

Sent.

Comment

• Need orders from Spaced Cowboy and Kuciwalker.

Comment

Working...
                                X