FG: Galactic Overlord 5 - The Wrath of Doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrSpike
    25BP for immunity for one turn? Ridiculous.

Too cheap or too expensive?

Or you don't like the idea at all?

Comment

• The idea has merit, but 25 BP seems a lot. It only defends for one turn right?

Comment

• It's only an idea so the details would need to be worked out.

I have another, similar idea which wouldn't include any additional cost. The idea is borrowed from Society.

You can use your spy to protect your homeworld against any espionage that turn. If we agree to this, then we should scrap the limit on spy stockpiles (which is three now) or increase it at least.

Comment

• sent! If something doesn't happen soon, I just going to resign.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Hey, I'd pay 25 BP right now to stop these spies. Though I wouldn't at the start of the game. Sent

The Official Galactic Overlord Webpage

Real Ultimate Power

Hi, this site is all about Galactic Overlords, REAL Galactic Overlords. This site is awesome. My name is Smiley and I can't stop thinking about Galactic Overlords. These guys are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

Facts
            1. Galactic Overlords are sometimes mammals
            2. Galactic Overlords command starships ALL the time.
            3. The purpose of Galactic Overlords is to flip out and conquer bases.

Weapons and gear

Lasers

Fighters

Torpedos

Testimonial
            Galactic Overlords can conquer anything they want! Galactic Overlords conquer ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this Galactic Overlord who was eating at a diner. And when some dude forgot to raise shields the Galactic Overlord killed the whole town. My friend Jamski said that he saw a Galactic Overlord totally uppercut some kid just because the kid said spaceships suck.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't believe that Galactic Overlords have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will zap your head off!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me.

Galactic Overlords are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. Galactic Overlords are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I can't wait to start space academy next year. I love Galactic Overlords with all of my body (including my pee pee).

Q and A:

Q: Why is everyone so obsessed about Galactic Overlords?

A: Galactic Overlords are the ultimate paradox. On the one hand they know about how to invade dozens of bases, but on the other hand, they can't stop a spy.

Q: I heard that Galactic Overlords are always cruel or mean. What's their problem?

A: Whoever told you that is a total liar. Just like other mammals and other non-mammalian life, Galactic Overlordss can be mean OR totally awesome.

Q: What do Galactic Overlords do when they're not conquering planets or flipping out?

A: Most of their free time is spent playing forum games, but sometime they zap. (Ask Jamski if you don't believe me.)

This is a picture of my best friends Jam, Spaced, Ljube, and Doc. They're a lot older than me and are in space academy, which is bragable.

Last edited by :) Smiley; October 11, 2004, 04:16.
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• And I've seen the other sortlike pages already.
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• @ Smiley.

Edit out those EEs though.

Comment

• orders sent
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Fookin Smiley is not right in the head. LOL
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Maybe he's been at your stash.

Comment

• Orders sent, btw.
                        Last edited by GeneralTacticus; October 11, 2004, 03:01.

Comment

• Sent.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Well, Skanky Burns didn't send orders and GeneralTacticus sent illegal orders (I frown upon your shameless attempts ). I'll wait for our two Aussies until tomorrow afternoon.

If they don't send their orders until 17:00 GMT+1 tomorrow, I'll use their defaults.

Comment

• I think destroying your own fleet should be the default.

Comment

• /me carefully rolls his eyes at the seeming inability from the Downunderers to send proper and timely orders
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X