Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 8 - Calm before the storm

Nothing really happened.

Only Spaced Cowboy attempted an assault on General Tacticus again, but like the last time, he was pinned down by a spy, sent by cautious General Tacticus.

Skanky Burns was eager to get some intelligence on the developments in the Romulan Empire, but his spy too was identified passing through an invisible screen, captured, interrogated and executed later.

Then Skanky Burns attempted a feat of engineering. He instructed his engineers to produce nine carrier titans with the material available. They failed and only managed to produce seven. This failure condemned them to death. Perhaps their successors will have additional incentive to do the impossible when ordered so, particularly in view of the fate of those who fail Emperor Skanky.

Code:
    Galactic Overlord

Player Name Bases BPs Tonnage Frigates(1) Cruisers(2) Battleships(3) Dreadnaughts(4) Titans(5)
    Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp
    :) Smiley 6(12) 195 2/40/66 2 - - - - - - - - - 10 4 - - 10
    GeneralTacticus 7(5) 45 79/79/79 7 7 7 - - - 1 1 1 1 1 1 13 13 13
    joncha 1(4) 13 23/24/23 19 14 11 - 1 - - - - 1 2 3 - - -
    Kassiopeia 1(3) 13 35/46/43 - - 2 - - - - 1 1 5 7 7 3 3 2
    Skanky Burns 6(4) 42 66/56/90 1 - - - - - - - - 5 4 5 9 8 14
    Spaced Cowboy 6(8) 50 75/91/81 - - - - - - - - - - 4 4 15 15 13

Comment

• Nice adaption on the tonnage. Things are clear now in one look.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• sent
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• BRING IT ON!
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Hmm

Three shields in a row. Shields are up Smiley. Showdown time!

I fear joncha is taking the bulk of the damage from the ensuing grand battle. Poor joncha, I feel for you buddy

Comment

• Sorry, but you interpreted my orders just fine so all is well. I'll try to do a better job on my orders this time.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Not like it'll make a difference.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Orders sent.

Comment

• My orders have also been sent.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• As have mine.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• So... waiting on Skanky and Spaced again, are we?

Comment

• No not me, I sent them in before you did!
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Sorry, brainfart. That should have read "Skanky and Smiley".

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                              BRING IT ON!
                              't seems he has sent some orders though, invalid as they may be...
                              He who knows others is wise.
                              He who knows himself is enlightened.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• No, I still need orders from Smiley and Skanky Burns.

As I'm leaving Belgrade soon, the next update will be on Sunday evening.

EDIT: It is possible to send a spy and build a shield in the same turn. It is not possible to send a spy and build a spy in the same turn.

Have a nice weekend.
                                Last edited by Ljube; October 8, 2004, 12:48.

Comment

Working...
                                X