No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 5 - The Wrath of Doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent. Are we still waiting on anyone else?

Comment

• Hmmm... LL, when you say 'tonnage', do you mean total hit points, or total value in BPs? Either's fine, I'm just curious.

And, since I've been waiting for an opportunity to say this where I can be assured of it actually being true:

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Comment

• Me. Sent.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• BPs makes more sense, we can simply add the BPs and Tonnage columns.
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
            Hmmm... LL, when you say 'tonnage', do you mean total hit points, or total value in BPs? Either's fine, I'm just curious.
            Neither. Total space (for weapons).

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
            And, since I've been waiting for an opportunity to say this where I can be assured of it actually being true:

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.
            Next time you'll be the Borg

Comment

• Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
              Sent. Are we still waiting on anyone else?
              Skanky Burns. His orders are invalid. he must change them in 7 hours, or I'll interpret them the way I see fit

Comment

• No secret handshake from GT, eh...
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Smiley, what exactly are you planning to do with that enormous stockpile of build points?

Just curious, I was pookied too early on to do anything now.

Comment

• We'll find out soon enough, I think.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Sorry, my orders, as useless as they are at this point, are in.
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Skanky Burns didn't send corrected orders. I'll wait an hour more and if he doesn't show, I'll apply what part I can reading them from left to right.

Comment

• This turn can dictate the fate of the game, are you sure you want to resolve it like that?
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                            Smiley, what exactly are you planning to do with that enormous stockpile of build points?
                            Build ships, what else?

Comment

• The GM's have turned too soft.
                              He who knows others is wise.
                              He who knows himself is enlightened.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Just how off are Skanky's orders anyway? Builds exceed the number of available BPs?

Comment

Working...
                                X