FG: Galactic Overlord 5 - The Wrath of Doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orders sent
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Sendered.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          Its a game-specific observation.
          Don't murray yourself.

Comment

• Who are we still waiting on?
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Smiley and Skanky by the looks of it.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Mine were sent a while ago.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• As were mine.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                    Smiley and SkankyLjube Ljcvetko by the looks of it.
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Turn 7 - The Grandest Alliance

Gee, I wonder how it came to this. The Grandest Alliance in the history of the game takes on the frontrunner!
                      Let me quote joncha: “Didn't see this turn of events coming, did you?”

You bet I didn’t!

General Tacticus has just been re-elected President of the Federation of Planets and Skanky Burns, joncha and Kassiopeia were present at his inauguration, so he used the opportunity to propose that the four form an alliance that would check the Romulan menace. Indeed, intelligence reports show a large stockpile of modular ship parts accumulating on the Romulan homeworld. This can only mean that the Romulans are preparing for war intending to take out the other powers one by one. Divide et impera, that’s the Romulan motto.

The plan was devised meticulously. Nothing was left to chance. A spy was dispatched by joncha to stop the activities of Spaced Cowboy, a wise move as his fleet was ready to attack the Federation. A second spy was sent to Romulus to add to the chaos that would arise when the allies attack. Everybody honoured their word and all allies met at the designated staging point. And the attack began.

“General Tacticus, I’m picking up an energy burst”, reported Commander Worf. “It’s our 6 torpedo frigates. We’ve lost them.”
                      “What? How?”
                      “Some kind of energy barrier. A self modulating disruptor shield. Any vessel attempting to pass through the shield will be destroyed.”
                      “Can we recalibrate our deflector array to match the frequency of the shield? That way we could get through”, suggested General Tacticus.
                      “President Tacticus, the frequency of the shield is changing rapidly, following a random pattern”, replied Commander Worf.
                      “How about using the computer to analyse the pattern of the changes. Then we could modulate our deflector frequency to match the pattern”, Captain Benjamin Sisko suggested.
                      “President Tacticus, I don’t think it is possible”, replied Captain Spok. “According to my calculations there is a 1 in 47 billion probability we could match the pattern as they are using Shar-Mackren random number generator.”
                      “General Tacticus”, Commander Dax interrupted. “We’ve just received news from Overlord Kassiopeia that his spy sent to Romulus was captured, interrogated and executed by the Romulans. Emperor Smiley personally conducted the interrogation.”
                      “Well, I guess that’s it. We’re going back.”

The alliance’s plans were frustrated this time. However, the alliance still has numerical advantage over the even combined forces of Smiley and Spaced Cowboy. But will the alliance stay united in the next turn? That’s another question.

Code:
                      Galactic Overlord

Player Name Bases BPs TotalShips Frigates(1) Cruisers(2) Battleships(3) Dreadnaughts(4) Titans(5)
                      Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp
                      :) Smiley 6(12) 141 26 2 - - - - - - - - - 10 4 - - 10
                      GeneralTacticus 7(5) 48 51 7 7 1 - - - 1 1 1 - - - 11 11 11
                      joncha 1(4) 13 38 15 9 7 - 1 - - - - 1 2 3 - - -
                      Kassiopeia (3) 18 31 - - 2 - - - - 1 1 5 7 7 3 3 2
                      Skanky Burns 6(4) 38 39 1 - - - - - - - - 5 4 5 9 1 14
                      Spaced Cowboy 6(8) 49 42 - - - - - - - - - - 4 4 12 12 10

Comment

• 4 person alliance? Uh-oh!

Nice move GT, take out me and Smiley, then polish off the rest. Very nice!
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I've decided to change the table slightly and from the next turn instead of the total number of ships report total tonnage.

Comment

Working...
                                X