Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FG: Society V Sign-up Thread

DP
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I was going to post this question on the game thread, but didn't want to muddy the waters....

Smiley and I both posted opinions of Jihad and Trojan Horse (which Ljube had suggested be changed for this game). My opinion of Jihad was how I changed the rules to clarify for last game, but that was different then Smiley had envisioned it. I think meaning and intent should be changed back to the way that Smiley intended but the wording should be changed to clarify.

I suggest something like:
      Jihad - Allows the Society to attack all cities without a war declaration (unlike a sneak attack which only allows the attack of adjecent cities).

And for Trojan horse I think we need at least an expiration tech and perhaps a maximum number of stockpiled spies (as in other games) so that people have to use them or lose them.

/me
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I made these changes as well. Spies are limited to 5. Trojan horse does not expire.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
        X