Nuclear War XVIII: Clouds of War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't say what Skanky did last turn

and just so I understand how deflectors work, did Jonny fire 3 nukes at EPW and have only one deflected back at him so the other 2 took out EPW's cities?? (I would have thought 2 would have been deflected and EPW would only have lost one city)

/me

Edit: on further thought, I think Jonny Launched 4 at EPW, 2 deflected back to destroy his one city, 2 made it through to destroy 2 of EPW's )

And.......Sent!
    Last edited by Sparrowhawk; September 27, 2004, 22:10.
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Secret project.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
        and just so I understand how deflectors work, did Jonny fire 3 nukes at EPW and have only one deflected back at him so the other 2 took out EPW's cities?? (I would have thought 2 would have been deflected and EPW would only have lost one city)

* Sparrowhawk
        No, I sent 4 nukes at him.

I also sent a spy to him as well, so I'm a little curious about how he was still able to deflect my nukes...

Comment

• You don't say what Skanky did last turn
          Fixed.

Oh yes... spies do kill orders- you're still alive! whoops.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• sent.

Comment

• sent sent.
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• It matters not; your fate is sealed.

Comment

• Yep, after that last attack, I'm pretty much out of the running.
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• sent
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                      Yep, after that last attack, I'm pretty much out of the running.
                      Actually I consider you strong favourite.

Comment

• awaiting jonny.
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• Day 7: Everyone Hates Jonny and EPW

And thus did the two agressors fall...

-Bassilius Vardoxxnes X,
                            Former Lord Ambassador of the Terran Empire

To start things off, Jonny sent two nukes to EPW... Whoha, seeing this, tossed one off to Jonny since he knew that his empire would be Unprotected. EPW then responded with two nukes shot at Jonny. Well, Whoha saw an opportunity here and shot a nuke at EPW.

Therefore, both the nations of EPWistan and Jonnyland were blown to smitherines.

REPORT: THE FOLLOWING LEADERS WORKED ON SECRET PROJECTS

Smiley:
                            Sparrowhawk:
                            Spaced:
                            Skanky:

City List
                            Smiley: Beer, Wine, Liquor,
                            Sparrowhawk: Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine, Oak, Redwood, Birch
                            Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord, Mafia, Nascar, Gladiator, Society
                            Skanky Burns: Drinking, Smiley's, Cities, Getting, Pissed
                            Whoha: Mecca, Republican City, Soviet Land, Bassilius Sucks
                            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• Sent.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Talk about overkill.

Comment

Working...
                                X