No announcement yet.

Nuclear War XVIII: Clouds of War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well surely you wouldn't have stooped to stealing my strats anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
      Great, now Sparrow knows what NOT to do.
      Ummm....is it too late to revise my orders?

Originally posted by DrSpike
      Well surely you wouldn't have stooped to stealing my strats anyway?
      Do you happen to remember who you beat?
      (kinda bad for them to have 4 cities to one and still lose...but then again....at least if I lose this one still I won't be known for having lost out having the largest lead over a single remaining opponent )

/me
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I had my spies saved for this turn.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Want to gift them to me ??
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk

Do you happen to remember who you beat?
            Yes, but I'm much too sportsmanlike to say.

Comment

• Day 15: The Lone Survivor

'An so the dictator of the Hawk reigned supreme with his emblems blazing over the lands and across the stars. And he claimed lands on planets devestated by war and nuclear destruction. And he looked on what he saw, and it was good.

Now there would be peace.

But at what cost?

-Bassilius Vardoxxnes X,
              Former Lord Ambassador of the Terran Empire

Contratulations to Sparrowhawk!

Sparrowhawk: Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine, Oak,

Sparrowhawk sent 2 nukes and a spy to Spaced Cowboy and Spaced Cowboy stockpiled.

-->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Foiled again! Nice one Sparrow, I should have just let you two do whatever, and not gone for it all on that turn.
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Congrats Sparrowhawk! Finally coming through with the victory this time, and you still have all your original cities!
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Thanks guys (hmmm, congratulated by the only two people I eliminated from this game should I be worried already about them taking notes for XVIII?? )

This was fun, thanks Darkcloud

/me

Comment

• Sparrow, you realize that winning makes you the next GM...right?
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                        Sparrow, you realize that winning makes you the next GM...right?

Nope, hadn't really thought about it! (and I am out of town right now with limited computer time, but only until tomorrow night so not a big deal there), gone again next weekend however, so not sure how regular the next game would be, but other then those two issues (and if someone wants to start a sign up thread it would be appreciated) I should be able to GM the next one I suppose, thought I lack the graphic ability that Smiley demonstrated in the previous game, and I lack the writing ability that Darkcloud displayed this game, so hopefully I can meet some minimum standard at least

/me

Edit: Here is the thread for Nucllear War XVIII: Are you a Dove or a Hawk?

I named it XVIII as I think Darkcloud skipped XVII in naming the last one Please post city names in your post indicating interest.
                        Thanks
                        Last edited by Sparrowhawk; October 7, 2004, 17:53.

Comment

• Welcome to the winner's pantheon.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                            Welcome to the winner's pantheon.
                            Thanks (I think ).

But you might want to provide me with city names for the next game, unless you want me to keep the ones I have provided you in the meantime

And by the way...
                            Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                            Interesting endgame in the works.
                            * Kassiopeia roots for Sparrowhawk
                            I really suspected this would be a Murray of a whole new kind, but apparently it was not and maybe even helped! Thanks

/me

Comment

• Murrays don't work unless the Murrayer is strong in the Murray. When I do it it's 100% so far.

Comment

• I named it XVIII as I think Darkcloud skipped XVII in naming the last one Please post city names in your post indicating interest.
                                You're right

Sorry, I won't be playing in this game- I'm amazingly busy.

suppose, thought I lack the graphic ability that Smiley demonstrated in the previous game, and I lack the writing ability that Darkcloud displayed this game, so hopefully I can meet some minimum standard at least
                                Thanks for the compliment. I'm sure you'll do well in the game, nevertheless
                                -->Visit CGN!
                                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                                X