Nuclear War XVIII: Clouds of War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Sent

/me
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Three players all with five cities, this is a first.
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• I'm in.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Turn 10: The Waiting Begins

Prospects for peace are looking up as none of the leaders attacked.

-Bassilius Vardoxxnes X,
            Former Lord Ambassador of the Terran Empire

All players worked on secret projects.

City List
            Sparrowhawk: Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine, Oak, Redwood, Birch
            Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord, Mafia, Nascar, Gladiator, Society
            Skanky Burns: Drinking, Smiley's, Cities, Getting, Pissed
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Sent.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Interesting endgame in the works.
                /me roots for Sparrowhawk
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• sent
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                    Interesting endgame in the works.
                    * Kassiopeia roots for Sparrowhawk

A murray of a whole new kind

Sent!!

/me
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCloud
                      Sparrowhawk sent three nukes and a spy at Smiley, destroying all three of his planets.
                      And my Murray rate remains at 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCloud
                        Turn 10: The Waiting Begins
                        I didn't realize what Darkcloud was refering to when he posted this

/me

BUMP for Darkcloud

Comment

• blah, it's only two hours late and when you posted that it was 3 hours early...
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Day 11: Dual-Exchange

Today,the death was confined to two hated warriors, The Duke of Sparrow and Emperor of Skankistan

-Bassilius Vardoxxnes X,
                            Former Lord Ambassador of the Terran Empire

The Duke of Sparrow launched two nukes at Skankistan, destroying the planets of Getting and Pissed.

Emperor Skanky responded with a volley of two nukes headed for Sparrowhawk's cities of Redwood and Birch.

The Cowboy worked on a special project.

City List
                            Sparrowhawk: Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine, Oak,
                            Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord, Mafia, Nascar, Gladiator, Society
                            Skanky Burns: Drinking, Smiley's, Cities,
                            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• Sent, but I reserve the right to send revised orders if I get an answer to either of my PM's proposing an alliance to eliminate our mutual foe

/me

Comment

• Whore.

Comment

Working...
                                X