Illuminati game and all day barbeque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roll call time
    Those who are seriously thinking about coming again post so and private message me. I will PM back details and contact info.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

I'll be there (but just for half a day, also visiting a girl down in SA that weekend).
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

:raises and eyebrow: go david, it's your burthday~!
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

It's a fantastic game if you are roaring drunk. Otherwise, it's just merely amusing.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Actually, self, it IS my birthday as of 1:42 ago
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
              It's a fantastic game if you are roaring drunk. Otherwise, it's just merely amusing.
              The Illuminati need no chemical stimulus to alter their states of minds.
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Meeting deatails PMed to David Floyed, Ramo, & Tuberski.
                Annybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                  The Illuminati need no chemical stimulus to alter their states of minds.
                  so that's why you set that bottle of gentleman jack in front of me last time, eh?

Comment

It was posioned, of course.

Comment

I will probably not make it, my stepson is going into surgery on friday.......

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Does Lefty actually look like his avatar?
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                            Does Lefty actually look like his avatar?
                            The bright sun made the hair look whiter than it is. Its more of a salt and pepper color. The resolution makes it difficult to see the monocle on my right eye.

Comment

OK, got the PM, I'll be there - menu looks great as always

Comment

:jealousy:

bloody marys for brunch again?

Comment

Working...
                                X