No announcement yet.

Nuclear War XVII: Signup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jamski Alliance is open now for new members. A simple oath of eternal servitude is all that is required to join as a life member.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Don't all volunteer at once.

Comment

Ah, welcome aboard Doc

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

In.

Cities: Tension, Apprehension, and Dissension.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
            Ah, welcome aboard Doc

-Jam
            Wild horses couldn't drag me.

Comment

Oh yeah, DarkCloud, the city graphics are from the "NonUnit Graphics Showcase" thread. http://apolyton.net/forums/showthre...1&goto=lastpost

The nuke image, the craters are from elsewhere, lemme know if you want 'em.
              sorry, I'd use that. but my new firewall won't let me see forum-posted GIF or JPEG images. (which Is another reason I didn't join Society)

-
              Welcome aboard EPW
              -
              Dr Spike- could I have some city names please

--
              11 players

Smiley: Beer, Wine, Liquor
              Kassiopeia: Tension, Apprehension, and Dissension.
              Sparrowhawk: ???
              DrSpike: ???
              Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord, Mafia, Nascar
              Skanky Burns: Drinking, Smiley's, Cities.
              EPW: E, P, W.
              whoha: Mecca,the Kremlin,Ronald Reagan City.
              Vlad Antlerkov: Mentar, Kholdan, Meklon
              Jonny: Earth, Wind, Air
              Jamski: Holy, Moly, Slowly
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

w00t, sp4m, f00d

Comment

Cities: Whatever, you, like.

Comment

I guess the game will start on monday then. Please send me your orders for the first turn!
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Orders in. You should start the game thread so people know the game will be starting.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

WEll, I guess I'll do that , but I don't have all city names yet
                        -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Orders sent.
                          "

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
                            I would like to rejoin this, but putting way too much time into thinking up city names, I will edit this post when I come up with them

Edited to add city names: Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine, Oak
                            Oops, sorry Darkcloud, I went back and edited in my city names later, I guess I should have just posted a new message.

Thats what I get for not 'ing
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Yes, you should really try more to blend in.

Comment

Working...
                              X