Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whoha
    put the (tm) by my empire name
    I have been concerned in this game because there has been very little banter or comments (or even complaints!!)...104 posts and we are well into the game.

As a result, seeing this "complaint" from Whoha made me smile and I will be pleased to add the (tm) to the Most Evil Empire (tm)

By the way, everyone is in and with clarifications if needed except for Jonny.
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• The next game of Society should run on a 48-hour schedule. It'll make more people interested who would otherwise be too busy, and allow time for negotiations and such.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• 1750 AD

1750 AD
          Turn #9

The Land of has expelled your spies, the ambassador has issued the usual statement of protest
          Both The Dudes and The Paragon of Empire each sent a spy today to attempt to halt the scientific research in the Land of but were stopped in their tracks by the counterespionage of a spy.

Recession Over, all societies trading, even Most Evil Empire (tm) Join the Exchange
          Code:
          From	                Cost	Revenue	To            Revenue
          Smiley (13 caravans)	312	3718	Whoha  		2788

Spaced (11 caravans)	242	2662	Whoha     	1996

Ljube (11 Caravans)     242	2662	Jonny		2662

Jonny (4 Caravans)      88	968	Spaced		968
          Jonny (4 Caravans)      88	968	Ljube		968
          Jonny (3 Caravans)      66	726	Whoha		544

Whoha (11 Caravans)     264	2360	Smiley		3146
          The Dudes and Ljubium put science on hold, focus on greater good
          Both the Paragon of Empire and the Land of put considerabel funding into science and both now have the epitomy of scientific research, that of Fussion Power. Meanwhile the Most Evil Empire (tm) developed the knowledge of Miniaturization.

Space Race Begins
          Realizing that new cities would not be possible, the Paragon of Empire and the Land of both started construction of a spaceship today with the hope that it would lead them to the stars and allow for the colonization of another planet.

Wonder Race Virtually Over, called a draw
          While the Land of abbandoned the wonder race, The Empire of Ljubium invested their entire GNP into the construction of Galactic Overlord.

United Societies Disbanded, War begins
          Frustrated with the petty squabbling over land and wonders, The Dudes ended the peaceful times by enlisting 357 new armies and when combined with their 47 existing armies, mounted a sneak attack on Ljubium, completely destroying the army of Ljubium and killing 5 of the Dudes armies in the process. The 4 border cities between the two Empires now were occupied by The Dudes.

Meanwhile, in the Most Evil Empire (tm) the majority of their army was dispatched to attack the Paragon of Empire but when they arrived at the Paragon border met with the 81 newly added armies of Paragon which were combined with Paragons existing 45 armies. A climatic battle ensued with the result being that 11 armies of the Most Evil Empire (tm) being lost in combat with no casualties to the Paragon of Empire. The remaining armies of the Most Evil Empire (tm) returned home without taking any cities.

Code:
          Society Cities Tech Army Nukes/SDI SS Parts Gold
          Spaced Cowboy - Republic 24 11 399 0/0 0 2773
          :) Smiley - Republic 20 15 141 0/1 1 6458
          Jonny - Republic 14 15 141 0/0 1 4922
          Whoha - Monarchy 13 12 84 0/0 0 9025
          Ljube - Republic 10 11 0 0/0 0 2068
          Wonders of the World
          The Smiles High Tower (E2)
          The Cubic Colosseum (B7) of The Dudes
          The Trojan Horse of (E3)
          The Cubium Acropolis (C7) of The Dudes
          The Silk Path of Ljubium (B9)
          The of Jihad (E4)
          The Mafia of Paragon of Empire (H2)
          The Trans-siberian Railroad of (F1)
          The NRA of the Paragon of Empire (H3)
          The University of California in Ljubium (A9)
          Nascar (F3)
          KGB of Ljubium (A8)
          Majestic 12 of (F2)
          The Galactic Overlord of Ljubium (c9)

Future Techs
          Cost of Tech 12 (Miniaturization) is now 231 Gold
          Cost of Tech 13 (Space Flight) is now 560 Gold
          Cost of Tech 14 (The Laser) is 905 Gold
          Cost of Tech 15 (Fussion Power) is 1464 Gold

Wars
          The Dudes vs. Ljubium
          The Most Evil Empire (tm) vs. The Paragon of Empire
          Attached Files
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• sent.

Comment

• sent.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Sent!

Comment

• Everybody, stay away of my wonders. I've built up an unprecedented army this turn.

Orders sent.

Comment

• I don't think that it matters at this point. Smiley and jonny are going to have a dual finish since the can keep a spy on counter espionage and build their last two ss parts without a problem.

:Spaced looks for the checkbox that disables the ss victory.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Yes, but why didn't you attack Smiley instead of me? His territory is thinner. He would have collapsed in two turns and you could have captured many of his wonders on the first turn, some of them not obsolete yet.

Comment

• I have all the orders except for Smiley.

Unfortunately I am going out of town overnight and don't expect to get this done before tomorrow night at the earliest (Tueday Night).

Please feel free to resend any orders if you wish to change and I apologize for the delay

btw, i may have internet access later today and will be able to access my PM's but not the spreadsheet and charts that I use for processing this game.

/me

Comment

• sent
                          Visit First Cultural Industries
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Bumpage

Comment

• Bump.

Comment

• Double bump.
                                Loss of serve

Just kidding. I have the PM's and am processing the turn tonight

Please be patient, this gets more confusing the further we get into the game.

/me

Comment

Working...
                                X