Help needed from GameCube owners!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed from GameCube owners!!

I'm thinking of getting a Gamecube. I have a PS2 and I will never get an XboX (sorry Xbox owners!!)

The only reason why I want the Gamecube is because of Natsume's "Harvest Moon: A Wonderfull Life"

Are there any other great games for the GC that you can recommend so that I can justify buying a GC to the wife?
    signature not visible until patch comes out.

What genres you looking for?
    I changed my signature

Comment

Pikmin! Pikmin 2!

Also, Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey Ball 2, Super Mario Sunshine, LOZ: The Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, Super Smash Brothers, etc.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Metroid never really did it for me. The rest get
        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

You forgot Mario Kart: Double Dash!!. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes is coming out soon. A new Zelda is coming out sometime 2005.
          I changed my signature

Comment

Gamecube64:

I like playing strategy games, some RPG's, and some sports games.

I'm also interested in finding out what GameCube unique games are out there both old and new......
            signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

The Pikmin games are strategy.
              I changed my signature

Comment

Gamecube is kinda dated and seems like it targets a younger crowd. I'd rent the machine and the game til I tired of it.
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Tales of Symphonia is a good new RPG, and Baten Kaitos, coming out in the fall, looks pretty awesome.
                  I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Tales of Symphonia is wonderful if you are remotely into RPGs.

Eternal Darkness is a fantastic game, if a bit short.

Super Smash Brothers Melee is required if you have anyone to play it with.
                    All syllogisms have three parts.
                    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

mario kart double dash is fantastic. the best game i've played on gamecube by far. if you have some friends and controllers multiplayer in that game is almost as good as the snes version.

i can't stand harvest moon games(seriously virtual farming, think about it!) but i imagine if you like harvest moon you'd love animal crossing.
                      Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

Zelda, Mario Kart, Rogue Squadron 2 (don't get RS3, it's crap). I personally enjoyed Mario Sunshine, but it's not really all that much different from Mario 64.

Comment

Ikaruga is a superb scrolling shooter game if you can find it.

F-Zero is another worthy game - a futuristic racer.
                          Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Working...
                          X