Alien Swarm: When you're bored with UT2k4 and better than Doom3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Swarm: When you're bored with UT2k4 and better than Doom3

Co-operative multiplayer game and complete code base available for free.

This game is such t3h h0tness... Its my current obsession. Check it out.

I'm kinda getting tired of UT2k4 MP games. I'ver never liked Onslaught that much and thats pretty much the bulk of UT2k4 clan gaming.... I've tried branching off into playing other UT game types but the scene is just not that active enough and I find myself losing interest after a short obsession with it.Doom3's SP was like beat it once in hard mode and now its boring.. MP side didn't really catch me. Maps are too small and even with always run on its too slow paced..... So I'm kinda retiring into more fun UT mod games. If you're like me and find yourself not playing UT or Doom3 as much now, you should try out this mod. Its so cool.

Of course take into consideration... me being a blind and loyal fan of anything similar to the movie 'Alien' might biase my judegment... but even without that. im sure other people would find this UT2k4 mod highly entertaining.

Oh and btw: its UT2k4 mod but its not FPS!
    Last edited by Zero; August 20, 2004, 02:48.
    :-p

Unreal is too fast paced. Is Doom more like Halo pacing?
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

yes. Doom3 is more halo paced.

The mod for UT that im talking about though isnt anything like UT. its not even FPS.

Comment

Doom3 is beat on medium, beat on hard, beat on hard, beat on hard, try nightmare, freak out, download custom maps, beat, beat, beat original on hard again, get fired for forgetting to show up at work.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
          Doom3 is beat on medium, beat on hard, beat on hard, beat on hard, try nightmare, freak out, download custom maps, beat, beat, beat original on hard again, get fired for forgetting to show up at work.
          you got fired?!

..........and have beaten Doom3 so you have nothing to do now unemployed.......[shakes head] life is too cruel sometimes
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

solver is going to win Doom3's CPL league and make Easy cash every year, so don't feel so sorry for him yet

Comment

can we get to more important subject at hand (and the one that is ON TOPIC)?

Which is, why the hell is alien swarm so damn fun!

Comment

Working...
              X