No announcement yet.

Fallout 3 if Troika got the license....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 3 if Troika got the license....

Too bad....luckily they still might make this game.
    Thanks Apoc
    50.00%
    I'm stupid
    16.67%
    Banana
    33.33%
    Last edited by Apocalypse; August 2, 2004, 17:11.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

TOEE.

Think about it.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

TOEE had really good combat. You know they can do good with story/atmosphere like with Arcanum. These screenshots look good graphically. I don't see what I'm missing.
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

What JE Sawyer said abotu all of this:
        Wow, that looks great. It looks a lot like the VB engine did towards the end. Hopefully Troika's runs with less overhead than ours did.

EDIT: Character shadows look better in that they were more well-integrated.

Comment

shadows? who cares about those.

I want gameplay dammit!

Comment

Well, Shadows were the most apparent thing in the screenshots...and it's not like that's the only thing he mentioned.

Comment

Looks great... though I didn't notice the shadows first time I looked at the pictures
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Comment

Wouldn't run on my PC, so I'm glad they ain't making it .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Looks good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio

Too bad they didn't get the license...

Comment

Ahh...

Comment

Yeah....the game is on hold right now until they find a publisher for it. If they had the Fallout 3 license, that would have been much easier.

Comment

i don't understand - you'd rather troika got the fo license than bethesda? i thought morrowind was much more well received than any troika game to date. or are you one of those fallout fanatics that thinks troika/obsidan could make fo3 better just because they are "true fans"?
                            Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

I don't know any of these companies...

Comment

Working...
                              X