• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• must be my figners got a rest after that week abscence

ooooops just read that line
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Ras! It is you!
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• yeah i half back to poly...... still sorting out a few personal and technical things but all will be good soon,,, in the meantimne lets kill the assasin ,, SHE a bad Jedi !!!!

Comment

• ljube appears to be dead

Comment

• ok if lube boy dead, then will the assasin please surrender now ....

Comment

• The GM curse strikes again.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• He's on holiday. IIRC it should be over soon, so if we keep bumping the thread (I know I can rely on most of you ) we should be able to get things going again.

Comment

• Should we just resurrect one of the dead as GM?
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Probably best to wait but do that if he doesn't return soon.

Comment

• agreed
                      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Update very very soon

I mean today

I mean in a few hours

Comment

• LL hours or human hours?

Welcome back though.

Comment

• Chapter 4

“He was our last hope”, despaired Master Mace Windu. “Now Vader and Dooku have won.”
                            “Not complete there victory yet is”, replied Master Yoda. “Still some life in me left is. Still face them I can.”
                            “But alone on the two of them? You cannot!”
                            “No other option there is. Guided by the Force will I be.”
                            “Can we not aid you?”
                            “Too powerful the dark side is. Too tempting for anyone but Yoda.”

And Master Yoda set forth on a journey to fight and defeat Count Dooku and Lord Vader.

Meanwhile Emperor Dooku arrived at the Death Star battle station.

A captain of the guard reported to Admiral Tarkin and Darth Vader about the result of their screening of Dantooine.

“Sir, we have searched Dantooine thoroughly, but we only found the remnants of an abandoned rebel base. They are not here.”
                            “I felt it through the Force even before you came back”, replied Vader.
                            “Look Vader, your obsession with this ancient religion is going too far now. We shall destroy Dantooine just in case. Prepare the weapons!”
                            “Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.”

Vader paused.

“I feel a great disturbance in the Force.”

Emperor Dooku entered.

“Did you feel it too Vader?”
                            “Yes Master.”
                            “Felt what?” Admiral Tarkin was puzzled.
                            “Master Yoda is here”, replied Vader.
                            “Master Yoda? I haven’t heard that name in years. Surely he must be dead by now.”
                            “Don't underestimate the Force!”
                            “If he is here, he must not be allowed to escape.”
                            “Escape is not his plan. I must face him. Alone.”

Darth Vader approached Master Yoda. He reached for his light sabre. Master Yoda, using the Force, started to float; his sabre flew through the air and rested in his hand. The battle begun.

“Master Yoda. At long last we meet again. The time has come for a decisive battle between us.”

At first it seemed as if Darth Vader will prevail. He glowed with overconfidence.

“You see now Master Yoda I have grown strong. The strongest Jedi of all, even you!”
                            “Never a Jedi you have become! Your training still unfinished is.”

Master Yoda managed to strike Darth Vader with his sabre. Vader fell.

“Master Yoda. I see it clearly now. You…”
                            “Yes Anakin. To defeat the dark side I must. But now the hardest battle yet comes.”

Emperor Dooku entered the room.

“Master Yoda! At last we have the chance to settle the score.”
                            “Powerful you have become Dooku, the dark side I sense in you.”

The battle started and quickly shifted in favour of Count Dooku.

“I have become more powerful than any Jedi. Even you.”
                            “Much to learn you still have.”

The battle was inconclusive, but Anakin Skywalker interfered on Yoda’s side and struck Dooku with his sabre. Then he fell.

Badly wounded, Dooku and Anakin managed to get to a shuttle somehow. Master Yoda, using the Force, activated the self destruct mechanism aboard the battle station before it could destroy Dantooine. Admiral Tarkin cheated death in his emergency escape pod.

The battle has drained Master Yoda’s strength. He felt his time had come.
                            Obi-Wan was devastated.

“But you cannot die Master Yoda!”
                            “Strong with the Force I am. But not that strong.”

DrSpike lived long enough to hear that the Empire had been dissolved and that the Republic had been re-established.

Comment

• The votes were:

DrSpike 3
                              Duke o' York 2
                              FlameFlash, joncha, Spaced Cowboy, DarkCloud 1

Chaunk, Rasputin and loinburger didn't vote.

Special powers were used.

Code:
                              Assassins
                              Name Role Status
                              1. FlameFlash Grand Admiral Tarkin, Supreme Commander of the armed forces of the Empire Alive
                              2. Whoha C3PO executed - round 1
                              3. Nuclear Master Senator/Supreme Chancellor/Emperor Palpatine assassinated - round 1
                              4. DrSpike Master Yoda [b]Assassin[/b] - caught round 3
                              5. Duke o’ York Count Dooku Alive
                              6. Skanky Burns Obi-Wan Kenobi Alive
                              7. Chaunk Chewbacca Alive
                              8. Loinburger Han Solo Alive
                              9. Kuciwalker Luke Skywalker assassinated - round 3
                              10. Joncha Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader Alive
                              11. Rasputin R2-D2 Alive
                              12. Gjramsey Princess Leia Organa executed - round 2
                              13. DarkCloud Jabba the Hutt Alive
                              14. Urban Ranger Mace Windu Alive
                              15. Spaced Cowboy Lando Calrissian Alive
                              16. Theben Senator Jar Jar Binks assassinated - round 2
                              DrSpike was the assassin. Congratulations to the survivors.

Comment

• Bugger.

Comment

Working...
                                X