FG: Mafia 23: Diary of a Madman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, that was quick!
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Nicely done.

Comment

• The quickest mafia was mafia 3 and there were no clues then

Comment

• Dukie got that one right on the mark. Bullseye!

Impressive
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Very cool, where's the sign-up for the next one?
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Oh, right, I forgot that some of you never look at the forum in general and just subscribe to threads and use those to check up on them and to hop to them.

Mafia 24 signup
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Dammit Kassi, you should know better than to reward lazyness...
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• It's unfortunate, but Freud got it for much the same reason that the doctor tends to always get it in normal mafia games. Who knows what would kill a person very well? Doctors. Same with personalities & psychologists.
                  All syllogisms have three parts.
                  Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

• If you hadn't thrown in two movies that I happened to know had an actor in common, I would not have guessed Method.

I suppose, in retrospect (as always) it is fairly obvious:

Madness --> studied by Freud --> who developed a Method in order to understand it.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• That's a bit of a stretch...

Comment

• eh, the only clue i got was the storm, and that's cause Kassi told me he was putting it in ahead of time

I was just worried about "...and Skanky's lifeless body was found lying in the tool shed, still clutching a copy of Romeo and Juliet"

Comment

• If you hadn't thrown in two movies that I happened to know had an actor in common, I would not have guessed Method.
                          Let's just jot this down under "freak accident" then?

that's cause Kassi told me he was putting it in ahead of time
                          I did?
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Very well played and even better storyline. Both original and entertaining, you have my compliments to Kassi.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                            X