FG: Mafia 23: Diary of a Madman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG: Mafia 23: Diary of a Madman

Just something to get us started, I have the kill order but there's an issue of The Phalanx that needs to be published too.

This will be a mixed bag, literally.

Mafia 23: Diary of a Madman

Prologue

July 28th, 2004

They have now taken the forms of historical figures, mythical characters and people of science fiction, aside their original names. Probably because I'm a history major and I've watched too much Scifi Channel for my own good. But what can you do when there aren't any jobs? Flipping burgers does not count, like I said to Mom. I'll list them so that I can keep track of them.

Code:
    mafia
    Name Position Status
    1. Skanky Burns Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Starfleet Still around
    2. Theben Captain James T. Kirk, Starfleet Still around
    3. Adagio Napoleon Bonaparte Still around
    4. Chaunk Winston Churchill Still around
    5. duke o' york Albert Einstein Still around
    6. Ljube-ljcvetko Gaius Julius Caesar Still around
    7. gjramsey Colonel Jack O'Neill, USAF Still around
    8. DrSpike Doctor Who (#4) Still around
    9. Spaced Cowboy Sigmund Freud Still around
    10. loinburger Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon Still around
    11. rah Ra, Egyptian god of the sun Still around
    12. Whoha Thor, Norse god of thunder (and coolness) Still around
    13. alva Thor, Supreme Commander of the Asgard fleet Still around
    14. Jonny Dirk Gently, holistic detective Still around
    15. Jon Miller Henry VIII Still around
    16. Method William Shakespeare Still around
    17. Gamecube64 Captain John Sheridan, Earthforce Still around
    18. Nuclear Master Apophis, Egyptian god of the night Still around
    19. Kuciwalker Darth Vader Still around
    20. SnowFire Kosh Naranek Still around
    21. Sparrowhawk Angus MacGyver Still around
    22. joncha Sir Isaac Newton Still around
    23. Boshko Admiral Horatio Nelson Still around
    24. FlameFlash Markos Giannopoulos Still around
    General out of character advice: Teamwork! Everyone can't be expected to know everything about everyone. I will include clues that can be deciphered without factual knowledge of the people involved, but the meat will be in the actual roles the personalities have taken. And that requires some info on them. Also, Google is your friend. That is all.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

How can we use teamwork when theres a prisoners dilemma in place, I can't even trust anyone named Thor

Comment

Skanky and I need to duke it out, to settle that old question once and for all.

And Flameflash is impersonating the site owner!1!! Permaban him!1!!
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Yes. Make it so.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

If anyone is killed by a bomb made of a paper clip, an elastic band and a stick of gum, be afraid, be very afraid!!
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

hahaha

Comment

Oh darn did I miss signing up. What a pity.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                Skanky and I need to duke it out, to settle that old question once and for all.

Feel your anger. You don't know the power of the dark side.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                  Oh darn did I miss signing up. What a pity.
                  it hasn't actually started yet...

Comment

But the mafia have been chosen.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Oooh. I like being deep and mysterious. Now, which one am I... ah, thank you Google. Since they never used last names on the show, I always referred to them as "Classic Kosh" and "The New Kosh," which is about accurate as to their quality. Being Classic Kosh is much better. The New Kosh was too predictable.

Anyway, once the avalance has started... wait, you mean the avalance hasn't started? Oh, never mind. Guess you pebbles can still vote.
                      All syllogisms have three parts.
                      Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

I call them "Kosh" and "Spare Kosh". I think "Darth Kosh" is the best one ever though.

Oh, right, first chapter. That may have to wait for a while. Don't worry, this won't become an Assassins IV signup thread -like delayfest of epic proportions.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Why am I reminded of Data's holodeck poker game?
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

/me looks at Joncha's location field

That thing's called a Newton then? I must say, that and you being Isaac Newton are complete coincidences. Serendipity I dare say.

Comment

That, or an indication that I pick my avatars based on whatever forum game I happen to be playing at the time...
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                              X