Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here I thought posting in the Simpsons Mafia thread and lurking would be enough to be put on the Mafia list...
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Boshko and FlameFlash would make it 24...
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Yay. The Mafia will be informed shortly, check your PMs, I'll want an order from Mafia #1 before I post the opening chapter. You'll have enough time to reply though, I'll be heading to bed momentarily.

Btw, the split personality is officially a go. I've got a cute little idea or two that'll make writing it a whole lot easier.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

rah, would you mind locking the previous thread before the new game starts?

Just to make it easier to find because that will drop off the front page quite quickly, and will reduce the spam opportunities as the hundreds (or did it just seem that way?) of survivors clap one another on the back.

Comment

I usually lock it a few days after the game ends so everyone can post their congrats/regrets/observations.
            I'll do it real soon.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

damn missed antoher one, oh well theres always assasins

ummm maybe not !!!!
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

My left arm is stiff and sore, I'm going to have to let it rest for a few more hours before I can write anything substantial. This thread though is toast as far as I'm concerned.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Left?

Comment

I have to use both arms to type. Somewhat faster than with just one hand.

Comment

It's been five hours now.

Comment

I have a newspaper to run too you know.

Comment

game thread is

Toast
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X