• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baldur's Gate III

Is apparently under production again:
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Bumps
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Bleh - this is BG : Dark Alliance 3 - a console slash-'em-up.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Hehe yeah.

I haven't got around to it yet but didn't BG2 completely wrap up the story? I guess they could continue from a later generation or something, but I haven't seen even the hint of any plans to do so.

Comment

Well, yeah, the story can't really be extended, even IF they were wanting to make a true BG 3 *sighs*

Of course, the fact Interplay have sunk means that BGA 3 won't be coming soon either.

And this article is MONTHS old too

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

what happens to the child of Bhaal in the end? I never played Throne of Bhaal.

Comment

Spoiler:
              They get the choice to become a good god, an evil god, or to stay with their loved ones as a mortal hero. Its one HELL of a grandiose ending

-Jam

Comment

daaaaannngg... I reaaallly need to get the expansion pack now
                -
                Jamski- just wondering can I do the same speed-hacking thing in BG2 that I did in BG1?
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

It can't be Dark Alliance 3. That is from PC gamer. Thus a PC game. And there was originally going to be Jefferson as BG3.

Comment

/me yawns at endless BG3 rumours*

More importantly, yes, the speed hack works in IWD too

-jam

Comment

What Speed hack?
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                        Bleh - this is BG : Dark Alliance 3 - a console slash-'em-up.

-Jam
                        yeah, it doesn't even count as a computer game

Comment

Originally posted by Trajanus
                          What Speed hack?
                          You know, the hack, that gives you speed.

Comment

Its not really a "hack". You just open up bg.ini and change AI Actualisations per Second to 45 or 60 instead of 30. Makes the game run at 150% or 200% speed.

-Jam

Comment

well, IWDII Is fast enough it's just the 2nd edition rule games that are as slow as molasses
                              -->Visit CGN!
                              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                              X