Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually SC already sent his orders.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• If I get time at lunch I'll do some so we can get rolling.

Comment

• You can't possibly lose now Doc. Send random orders.

Comment

• Was that an attempt at Murraying?
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
            Actually SC already sent his orders.
            Yeah, I was just too lazy to spam, sent. Unlike, err, someone who can post...err... 27 times without sending in orders.
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• They'll be in tonight when I get home from work.

Comment

• 28 Times.
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I'm in from work now. 29.

Orders coming up.

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• Gladiator Finals- Round 5

Spaced began to act desperate. He again thrust his spear toward the Doctor, powerfully yet with no finesse, telegraphing his target so plainly the Doctor didn’t even bother to use his shield, but merely dodged while standing in place. Further attempts of a similar stripe were met with a similar response.

“Humph, I grow bored with this,” yawned the Doctor, and raised his shield. As Spacius made a final strike with the spear, the Doctor spun his shield down the path of the spear, connecting on the tip and slicing it neatly in half. This continued up the full length of the spear and, to Spacius’s surprise, his right hand and part of his forearm. Spacius screamed in shock and pain as his right arm was now a useless bloody pulp.

Spacius lost 15 hit points to drop to 17, while the Doctor still hadn’t lost any, and remained at 71.

Round 6, possibly final?

Comment

• As an aside I'd like the contestants to get their orders in ASAP as I plan to be away from a computer in about 4-5 days, and will be away for 2 1/2 weeks.

Comment

• Egh! It'd be nice to be able to kick off Gladiator VI before you vanish.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Noted Theben. I'll do orders this evening.

Comment

• sent
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X